15 - I Promise!

A few days before..

POV : Alanna Roses

I've been busying myself for two days trying to avoid Arthur. More corectly, it was time for Tess and Arthur to become closer. Well even though there are a lot of things I'm doing.

In the morning I would be the first to eat breakfast, then I would attend classes until the afternoon. I spend the rest of my time in the library. Before accepting director Goodsky's offer to become a student of Xyrus academy, I asked the director to let me freely enter a class that I found interesting, even though I chose to become a Scholar Mage Student, I could attend a battle mage student class and even a class for seniors.

I also request full access to the Xyrus academy's central library and the room where the artifacts are. This I did to do research and assess whether there are other artifacts that the djin gave to this continent that can be used for war later.

Arthur became a member of the disciplinary committee, causing him to be very busy as well. I even asked director Goodsky for Arthur's class schedule for the next month, so that I could freely avoid him.

As usual this afternoon I headed to my next class, after collecting some books from the library which I would review in between lessons. I brought several stacks of books which were quite heavy to carry. Walking across the school garden to the next class.

Djin is described as a very powerful wizard. He left some artifacts to this continent so the citizens of this continent could learn what magic was. According to the original novel's story, which wasn't mentioned in the book I found here, they even provided an artifact to turn the lance into a white core.

The books I've been reading don't contain much of the information I need, this makes me a bit annoyed. Where else should I look for sources of information, let alone secret ones on this continent?

While thinking about the information I was getting from the book. Suddenly someone bumped into me. Made my books fall.

"Ouch" I said surprised. The person who bumped into me didn't stop and instead walked past me. Watching the alternating between my books and the person walking away made me feel even more irritated.

'These aristocratic brats who don't know any manners.'

"Hey!!!" I shouted at that person. Which he ignored by walking without turning "Hey you hedgehog hair! Stop" I said again. He stopped. Finally!

I saw him turn around. A boy with mahogany brown hair, his eyes the same color as his hair. He only wore a white shirt and black pants. I don't know what grade he is in, his coat is slung over his hands.

His face looked confused looking at me from a distance, he pointed to himself then said "Me?"

"Yes you! Come here!" I said as I crossed my arms, then waved my hand telling him to come at me.

I actually don't care about the other people on this continent. As long as I live here, all I care about is how to become strong so that I can help Arthur during the war.
But today I'm really pissed off.

Looking around me which was very quiet I decided to teach him a lesson. I'm sorry boy you became the target of my irritation.

He came to me with a surprised face then he said "What's wrong?" He said as he put his hand in his pocket. His chin was raised very high.

'Just from his style, he looks so arrogant!' with a sigh, I said to him "You didn't see? You just ran into me, don't you have something to say to me?" I said in a rather high tone, making him flinch in surprise.

"Or at the very least, take and tidy up my book." I said again still in a high tone while pointing at my book that was scattered on the floor.

He looked between the book and me. Seems thinking. Then he tried to reach my book and tidy it up. I fell silent.