Prison Break (Ch.16)

Y/N: "I want to make it clear... That tomorrow is when we need to be at our best. That means... No drugs or alcohol in your system before this or anything else. It can wait. Now, Lester. If you would be so kind."

Lester stepped up to the whiteboard as Lamar sat on a chair; Mai sat on the couch while Oliver sat beside her, taking a sip of his beer. I would've cussed him out, stating he needed to stay focused. But there was no need for that today.

Lester: "Alright, the plan will be going off tomorrow. The plane has been double-checked by Oliver, along with the car by Y/N. Now let's begin, Mai. You'll be taking out the driver of the actual prison bus for our decoy to work. It should allow you enough time to hack into it and place the codes into our fake one. Meanwhile, Y/N and Lamar will be taking the actual bus into the prison... Wait for the codes to be sent in, which will allow you access into the"

Lester pulled the board towards him and started mentioning where we should be, locations needed. While I silently studied the board, it was all going to take place tomorrow. We're as prepared as could be... But my mind was still focused on what happened earlier this morning.

[Flash Back]

Alexa and I had woken up in my van. I half expected her to hate it or turn away. Didn't stop us from rocking the van. Waking up beside her, I couldn't stop myself from smiling as she gleefully looked up at me. Placing her hand on my cheek as she gave me a morning kiss.

Alexa: "Good morning."

Y/N: "Morning, beautiful."

I pulled her towards me and hugged her close; she half chuckled and choked as I put a bit of weight on her, and she playfully asked me to get off her. For maybe a second longer, I held her close. Kissing her cheek, and got out of bed.

Then headed for the shower, not wanting to stink up the place. Alexa stood over the oven preparing a breakfast, placing an omelette on my plate and took her apron off, revealing her underwear from the night before.

Alexa: "Eat up."

Y/N: "I'd prefer to eat you."

Alexa: "Stop."

Rolling my eyes, I gorged on the breakfast and found her rummaging around the place. Searching for the clothes that I tore off her the night before. I watched her rear in the air as she picked up the clothing and heard her talking to me.

Alexa: "Do you think everyone will be fine?"

Y/N: "Everything will be fine~."

Alexa said, still looking the other way, as I stared at her tiny skirt and red underwear.

Alexa: "You sure? I mean, we did kind of leave them... Before... Stop staring at my ass?"

Alexa said, spotting me in the mirror, and I chuckled, watching her place the final piece of clothing on then moved to sit at her seat. I pulled her towards me and placed her on my lap. She looked at me as I kissed her lips once more and sighed.

Y/N: "Come on, you can stay for the night... I'm sure they wouldn't mind."

Alexa huffed, then gasped for air as I gnawed on her neck. I could feel the goosebumps running all over her body and wrapped my arm around her waist.

Alexa: "No, I need to go~."

Y/N: "Three more hours~."

Biting on her neck, I felt her spin around and messing with my hair, leaning against me as I softly blew on her neck. Her fingers twitched, and for a moment, I could feel those toes bend as she gasped for air.