A Job for Three (Ch.3)

Day 3

Izzy: "I'm sorry... Say that again?"

I was on Los Santo's beach. Sitting on a park bench, having a cup of coffee. To the unknown eye, it looked like I was enjoying the sunset. But, I was scoping out Simeon's house."

Y/N: "I said... We have to do this tomorrow."

Izzy: "In the daylight!?"

I glance up at the house, it was a nice place. Kind of hard to believe that this fat bastard owned a two-story house. It was near the end of the beach and kind of nice. It had it's one little stretch. The only problem, the area where the house is station is busy and is always being watched, by beachgoers or by the large park right beside it. Or the extra close houses that the place was built on.

Heck nightlife should be terrible here since it's especially close to the bars and such.

Izzy: "Are you sure about this?"

I nodded, finally getting up from my seat. Quickly throwing my coffee into a rubbish bin.

Y/N: "Listen... The job nice and all. But there are too many people and it's already busy as is during this time in the evening. Plus, from what I've seen..." I glance around me, making sure no one can hear the next part. "The houses next door have their lights on."

Izzy: "But, you decide to go in broad daylight... That's insane!"

Y/N: "Not really... Have you run those license plates I asked?"

Izzy: "Yeah, I don't think you understand the concept of being a hacker? I need details and need to know a few things about them!"

I groan turning back around at the houses. As I'm about to pass them

Y/N: "Then what do you suggest I do?"

Izzy: "Take a picture of them for starters!"

I glanced back at the house and noticed the mailbox. Some of their mail was on the floor. Along with the other one having letter hanging halfway out, I grab the mail and walk off.

Y/N: "What about their mail?"

Izzy: "That'll do... What's there names?"

I was walking to my bike and thankfully the parking lot was empty. While I pull out the mail.

Y/N: "Names Mrs. Carline Darcy and the house on right was to Mr. Edward Clark."

Izzy: "Alright give me a few minutes. "

I chuckled as I ripped the bills up and got on my bike.

Y/N: "Fine with me... I'll meet up with you at the workshop."

Izzy: "Alright. I'll see you then"

I've started passing car after car. Slowly making my way to Izzy's main workshop. As I finally turn and spot his store I can see Izzy waiting for me on steps. As I parked my bike, I spotted Izzy walking up to me.

Izzy: "Finally you're here."

Y/N: "Was I supposed to be here sooner?"

Izzy starts laughing as he shakes his head.

Izzy: "Trust me, you arrived in Los Santos at the perfect time dude."

I leaned against the railing for the stairs studying him for a moment.

Y/N: "Come again?"

Izzy gets up from his seat and flashes me a grin as he drags me along.