Preparation (Ch.5)

Day 46

I had just woken up and was lying in bed. I yawned tired and feel someone clinging to my side and remember Emma from last night. She was at the race and wanted to catch a life to her place.

You spent most of the night... 'Talking' she was... constantly screaming.

Y/N: "I need something to drink."

Emma's arms squeeze around my side as she opens one of her eyes.

Emma: "That be great babe. What do you think?"

Juliet barely even awake merely nods and turns, taking a bit of the blanket.

Y/N: "Alright then ladies, I'll be back in a bit."

With that, you got out of bed and brought the girls a jug of water as you sat on the couch in the other room

With that, you got out of bed and brought the girls a jug of water as you sat on the couch in the other room. You grabbed a cigarette from your jacket pocket and light it up.

As you pull your phone out. Reading a message, you got from Izzy earlier on.

Izzy: [Buddy, I've got some great news. Lester told me about the job you're going to pull. I'll be acting as your hacker. Tell me if you've got any ideas about the job. Also an amazing job with the race last night. Coming first place was fantastic. But coming first place, while it took the rest of those races a literal minute to arrive. Fucking shows something, guess you never lost your touch! Take the day off buddy. I'm getting you set up for your next race.]

I chuckled and send him a thank you and turn to the bedroom I've just walked out of hearing Emma walking out with only her underwear on.

Y/N: "Good morning, how do you feel?"

Emma yawns into her hand and falls onto the couch beside you snuggling up close.

Emma: "Exhausted, how do you have the energy this morning?"

I chuckled as she eyes my cigarette, then give it to her. She takes a puff and lays on the couch as her head lay on my lap.

Emma: "I mean... I don't have sex that good unless Juliet is involved and I'm talking just us."

I chuckle leaning into the couch.

Y/N: "I've been meaning to ask that, how exactly did you two start dating and doing this exactly. I'm still kind of confused by that?"

Emma rolls her shoulders and looks to the ceiling, taking another puff of the cigarette.

Emma: "It's kind of simple. We met each other at one of our Friend's parties a while back. She needed a place to stay and I need a roommate to help me with rent. She's been here for three years and we only started dating about two years ago. It was mutual you know, I liked her body and she was open to it. I mean, Julliet is bi-curious and I'm kind of happy with anything. So we thought, why not make it fun. You know."