Alexa (Ch.8)

I was watching the sunrise with Alexa near my side. For the entire night, we got ourselves into trouble and did whatever we wanted.

First, we went to an underground party, not long after we headed to a bowling alley that was open until late in the evening.

Playing until our arms were in pain.

Then hit the arcade, playing about nearly a 1000 dollars' worth in arcade games alone. It was a fun and weird night. Alexa took me to a waffle house around the corner. We were so stuffed after.

She took me all over Los Santos.

With us finally stopping on mountain Tataviam. It was given the name by the Native Americans that lived here once upon a time. It had the most perfect view of Los Santos up here. It was... Breathtaking, she was breathtaking.

As we sat on the hood of my car, using the glass as a rest for our backs.

I spoke up.

Y/N: "Wow... What do you think Alexa?"

I turned and found Alexa barely awake, as she softly clings to my side. We watched the sun appear over the water edge. I took a moment to let it all sink in.

Something that I only discovered when I was in prison... To sit back and enjoy life.

A few moments passed and I felt Alexa become lip in my arms, her eyes were closed as she softly breathed onto me. She was felt fatigued after last night's events and so was I. So, I wrapped my arms around her and brought her close.

My free hand pushed a strand of her blond locks to the side as I stare at her adorable sleeping face.

Y/N: "Wow... You look great."

Alexa: "Stop it you big jerk... I'm a mess. My hair, my dress. Besides all your looking at is my body."

She didn't even open her eyes and I chuckled kissing her forehead, then right cheek.

Y/N: "If I wanted your body, I would've taken you to hotel or something~"

Her left eye opens up eve so much so she could look up at me.

Y/N: "But, I'll tell you now. I'm not doing this for your body... I... I really, want to get to know you. No matter how long it takes."

I haven't felt this happy since... Well since I got out of prison. But this feeling was better than even that. It made my heavy soul feel lighter.

My hand reached for her soft cheek.

Y/N: "This entire time... I never once thought of your lips or your body. I was just enjoying your company. But right now. I really, want to kiss you."

Alexa: "What's... Stopping... You?"

Y/N: "I want your permission..."

She leans and our lips finally met mine and I've never tasted anything that sweet. To explain it was simply amazing. The sweetness, the closest thing would be honey. The very feel. It was like tasting something forbidden

Her arms wrapped around my neck as I leaned down, tightening my hold on her, praying to god. I never lose this feeling. Moments were hours and hours were seconds.

Alexa: "Wow... Wow... You weren't lying."

I nodded, slowly caressed her soft cheek.

Y/N: "I'm-"

Alexa: "Just shut up and kiss me~"

I lean down and kiss those lips again. For however long this feeling will last. Because it didn't matter. Because of her lips, her tongue, her breath, those locks on my face. I couldn't believe how this moment felt to me. As we come up for air, she gives me a wink and moves into my chest.