Sandy Shores (Ch.20)

Trevor: "Welcome to Sandy Shores!"

Y/N: "Fuck me... You live in this thing?"

Trevor simply smiled and nodded as he pretended to wipe a tear from his eyes

Trevor: "God, I missed this place. Come on, let me show you around the home.

Dragging me along, Trevor showed me the house we had to share now, and I groaned with only one bed. Introductions were in order as I met with Ron and Wade, the two most incompetent idiots that I've ever had the pleasure of meeting in this hell hole.

Finally, I found Michael sitting on the couch smoking a cigar. He pushed over a pizza box, revealing a large stain on the sofa, making me force the empty contents of my stomach up.

 He pushed over a pizza box, revealing a large stain on the sofa, making me force the empty contents of my stomach up

Michael: "You alright, kid?"

I nodded, dropping my bag on the ground and grabbing the only other seat our hostage didn't take. Unfortunately, Trevor had the brilliant idea of stealing the drug dealer's wife; she wore a pink jumpsuit and was silent as our eyes met.

Y/N: "Yeah, great... How long do we'll be here?"

Michael: "Not long... Hopefully."

Y/N: "Sure, starting giving me hope when this places reeks of it."

Trevor: "Doesn't it!"

Trevor said, walking over to us with a beer for both of us. Opening it, I downed and coughed, then looked to the bottle.

Y/N: "Trevor, is something wrong with your fridge?"

Trevor: "No, it's perfect... Why?"

Trevor said, standing above me.

Trevor: "Got a problem with warm beer?"

Michael: "Hey, back up! Let me remind you, you're the reason the kid has to be here."

Trevor: "I can see we're all a bit tense. So why don't we all calm down and... Handle this like gentlemen."

Michael scoffed while I stared at them. Then back at the woman tied to the chair, Trevor must've gotten the cue, as he grabbed my seat and spun it around to be facing the poor woman.