Racing Off (Ch.10)

[Y/N Pov]

Y/N: "So... Who's the guy I'm racing?"

Izzy sat beside me as we wait near my car. We were near the outskirts of the city this time around. Izzy wearing a suit, while I wore a white shirt with a waistcoat hugging my sides.

It wasn't my choice. I would've come in my jeans and a top. But Ms. Molly thought it fitting since we're now placing massive bets on my races.

Izzy: "Not too sure."

I turned to Lucky, he's smoking a cigar, and hands it over to me.

Lucky: "Oh, you're going to like this one."

I took a quick puff of his cigar and handed it back to him.

Y/N: "Well... He's not late like the other one at least."

On cue a car comes speed around the corner, it was a Benefactor Schafter. 

Having a nice orange/red scheme with its color and as the cool pulled up

Having a nice orange/red scheme with its color and as the cool pulled up. I smiled amused, seeing a kid no older than seventeen.

He waves at us and I looked to Izzy as he chuckles. I punch him and stand up, walking over to his car. He had his window closed and tapped on the wind asking him to open it.

He slowly opens the window, only halfway and coughs.

???: "Hello..."

I nod.

Y/N: "Hey. Names Y/N. You?"

He chuckles looking the other way.

???: "Ah... I'm not allowed. I mean, my name Ricky."

I open his door and he steps out, I held my hand out to shake his hand.

Y/N: "Nice to meet you, Ricky."

Ricky: "Yeah... Um. Same."

Y/N: "So what's a teenager doing here?"

He looked away and I touched a never, as I tapped his roof.

Y/N: "Reminds me of my old car when I was in school. Hope you've got the power to keep up."

He nods and smiles.

Y/N: "Good... I want a good race."

He grins and I tap his shoulder.

Y/N: "Good... Good... Alright then. Lucky if you'd be so kind."

Lucky walks over with a small camera crew, I turn to them and I pointed to the cameraman.

Y/N: "You better fucking, blur his face."

He gulps and nods.

Lucky: "Alright boys, you know how this works, it's not only titles in this race. But your cars, are you both ready."