Michael De Santa (Ch.4)

Day 45

It's been about six weeks since your job with Simeon's place. In that time, things have changed...

The mechanic shop finally opened.

When it did, it was booming, not only were we fixing cars for the common people. But for gang members too, meaning the 'Families' and the 'Ballers' come to the shop often. Sometimes to hang out or to get some work on their cars.

But we've got a very important rule... Don't bring shit to our shop. This is neutral territory and they agreed, they became one of our biggest clients.

Onto personal news thought. It's been interesting in those past few weeks. Emma and Juliet are probably the most interesting part. So... Turns out the two are dating and have been for a while. But, they've got this relationship where they like to share.

This is kind of funny since one morning a few weeks ago, Emma called you up and asked is you can grab coffee with her, next thing you know your both in a motel and she's leading you to the bedroom.

However, the best thing thus far was your cut of the job.

Which was suppose to be $138 000. But, thanks to Izzy and the extra items you got inside the house it went up to $163 000. Yeah, that's right. Somewhere along the way. You were able to get an extra $25 000 and that's after Paying Franklin, Lamar, Izzy, and Lester some extra cash we made. After all, if you want to do another job with these guys best make there pays a little better.

But it's kind of ironic. Nearly two months ago you barely had enough cash to feed yourself. Now you're making some real cash.

Which opened up your schedule to work on the car Izzy gave to you. After all, you can't look a don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Lucky for you a normal job like this would cost $50 000 and you would have three mechanics working every day for the next three weeks. But your worth five. Granted an extra pair of hands would help. But the way you saw it, the parts alone are worth $12 500 for pretty much everything. Including some of the racing parts. So It was an easy decision to make. After all, just because the money doesn't mean you shouldn't spend it wisely.

Y/N's Bank Account
Cash: $5 500
Bank: $145 000
Owns: 1 Bike, 1 Car

Which leads you to now, two weeks of work on the car working on it day in and day out. She's complete, only needs a new coat of paint and she will be ready for the upcoming race.

That what two days ago. Your little girl should be arriving very soon... So you thought, why not help out around the shop for a bit.

Currently, your dealing with a young mother, her son was clinging on to her hand. They were brought in by Franklin in a toe truck? Who would've thought right?

Y/N: "Alright, for the new part and the hour of work."

Your right hand was typing out the bill for the mother.

Y/N: "$750."

The young lady looks at the bill and chuckles, clearly out of fear.

Lady: "But that's... Far too much, can't you bring it down a little?"

I shake my head. I turn to her son who was staring up at me, his clothing was quite old, they must be hand-me-downs from a family member. I glance at the mother and even her clothing was showing the same signs. I sigh and turn to the mother.

Y/N: "Alright lady here's the deal... The new parts we put in costs about $450, then there is the cost of two mechanics, working and placing the new part is about $150, that's not even going into the profit margin. But... I'll make it $450 and I'll pay it out of my pocket But, I can't go any lower otherwise, your stealing from my workers and me."