Lamar's Heist (Ch.11)

I'm already in my car and making my way to Lester's place. It only takes a few moments from my work. As I step into Lester's garment factory. I'm walking up the stairs and meet him in his room.

Lester: "Come in, come in."

I closed the door behind me and shook Lester's hand.

Y/N: "How have you been Lester?"

Lester: "Better, but never mind all that are you sure about this. I mean bringing Lamar on a job like this?"

I shrug my shoulders.

Y/N: "I don't think anyone is ready until we truly take that first step."

Lester: "Spoken like a true professional. Take a seat and I'll explain."

He points to the couch and brings up the whiteboard, he starts painting the board, as he does he handed me a folder and I go over the few things. He's been mentioning this job for close to a month, now it's time to finally act on it.

Y/N: "Fleeca Bank Franchise. Certainly an interesting choice for a first heist."

Lester: "Knew you would approve, the job is not that complicated and should be relatively easy given your background. But if this is a job for Lamar. You'll probably be testing him. Speaking of which where is this guy?"

I pull out a cigarette and light it.

Y/N: "Right now at target practice. He's practicing his shooting."

Lester: "Are you sure of that? For all you know, he could be doing nothing?"

I nod taking a quick puff.

Y/N: "Same thing I thought, which is why. If he wants to take this kind of job, he's got to be serious and start training. We don't need a shooter on this job, but I'd rather have one than nothing at all."

Lester: "Can he pull this off?"

He looked at me concerned and I nodded very slowly.

Y/N: "He's had close to a month and a half since the last job. So I expect him to know how to use that gun. Plus, from what I've heard around the shop. He's been making some good cash from the coke I gave him. He made a decent amount of cash and when he was held up by a few gang members. He handled it."

Lester looked at the Whiteboard.

Lester: "Don't like that... I really don't like that. Lamar sounds like Michael when he was younger, loud, and reckless. But it got the job done in the end so who am I to complain."

I nod taking a look at the documents and flip them over a few times.

Y/N: "So this place has some form of bond that the IRS doesn't know about?"

Lester: "Yes, we are aiming for those along with two the other number safes."

I nod and look up to see the notes that Lester has made.

Y/N: "Alright... So set up for this job is $11 500. I can agree with that."

Lester: "You were always the easiest to work with."

I chuckle standing beside Lester.

Y/N: "Alright, we'll need an armored car, which has been looked over personally by me and is ready, even set up a few traps for the cops. Just in case the cops get to close. I know Lamar can shoot, driving he's at least above average. But-"

Lester: "Hacking not so much. So you'll have to deal with it."

I shake my head as I take a deep drag.