Business (Ch.2)

Day 2

It was about nine o'clock in the morning. After your discussion with Izzy yesterday and hearing the news about this workshop, you found it hard to sleep.

Which is why you feel a bit off this morning as you walk into the Ammu-Nation store.

Granted, you were the first customer they had that morning

Granted, you were the first customer they had that morning. But if this place is anything like home, then you were been, and they've probably been watching starting yesterday.

After all, it doesn't matter if you've done anything. Someone will notice a new face. Right now you need to be aware who is the dangerous group of people.

Which means you need to be prepared to fight and defend yourself if need be.

Cashier: "Welcome to Ammu-Nation where we offer the best security around."

I walk over to his counter.

Y/N: "Morning, I'm going to need two magazines for the 9mm. I'll also need about one hundred rounds of this kind of ammo. Furthermore, I'd like to see the added features for this weapon."

Cashier: "Like the suppressor or the light function?".

Y/N: "Yes, I'd like to see both options and-"

I stopped halfway peering down at the glass case. Spotting the collapsible baton.

Y/N: "I'd also like to look at that weapon over there."

The cashier looks at me and smiles.

Cashier: "Alright then boy. Let me get these two weapons out of here and then I'll get your ammo, along with the added features."

He pulls the collapsible baton for me to look at, while he disappears getting your stuff together.

Your hands glide over the weapon and feel the cold steel on your fingers, the smell of fresh oil that was used to clean this weapon.

Y/N: "Nice..."

I flicked the weapon out and nodded.

Y/N: 'Nearly 30cm long... Price is about $500.'

I groaned remembering the amount, I had been given by Izzy. It was close to $5 000, but knowing how much some of this stuff would cost. Would you have enough cash?

Y/N: 'I'm not even considering the amount of hardware that I might need.'

I groaned remember how much cash I had been given by Izzy.

Bank Account
Cash: $4 890  - (Owe Izzy $5 000)
Bank: $0
Owns: 1 Bike

Cashier: "Here you go!"

The man comes back around and puts the equipment on the table.

I give them a quick once over, making sure nothing is broken or that I'm sold faulty equipment.