Family Outing (Disaster)

Tony didn't remember whose idea it had been for all of them to go out but even he could see it had been a huge mistake. After all Steve, Bruce, Anselma and himself were large public figures. So have them four walking around a busy mall, add two badass assassins and two Norse gods and you have a huge eye catcher. Now Clint, Natasha, and Thor were sitting in the cafeteria laughing at the fours misfortune.

Misfortune meaning the crowd of fans surrounding them. Loki was simultaneously trying to keep from getting jealous of all the females practically throwing themselves at Tony and not ripping apart the males leering at his daughter. A woman tripped and Tony instinctively reached to steady her, drawing Loki's full attention. The woman giggled and clasped Tony's bicep with a hand containing brightly colored nails. Tony tried to shake her off politely, a fake smile on his face.

Loki hurried to his partner's side. Thor stopped laughing and stood to interfere if Loki lost his temper. Clint and Natasha sat back and looked ready for a show. No one was paying attention to Anselma. A fact one man took advantage of.

Before anyone could do anything he slipped behind the distracted teen and stuck a needle in her throat. Her family didn't pay much attention to the screams at first. Not until a man lifted up into the air by thrusters on his feet and flew straight out a window...

With Anselma slung over his shoulder.
***********************
Next time:
Tony paced frantically pulling at his hair viciously. "Locate Priority One." He told Jarvis. He didn't understand how his baby had been missing for sixteen hours and his genius fucking AI hadn't found her yet. Loki's magic couldn't even locate her thanks to some interference. "Sir, I am unable to-" Tony slammed his fist into the wall, trembling with rage. "FIND HER!" He roared. The glass windows quivered with the force of his fury.

"Why don't you just calm down?" Pepper suggested, raising her hands as if showing she was unarmed. Tony whirled to face her. "Calm down?" He asked quietly and took a step forward. "Calm down." He repeated serenely. Pepper swallowed in fear and stepped back. A quiet Tony meant a furious Tony. And a furious Tony meant a deadly Tony.

Whoever had taken Anselma was going to die. Tony's eyes swore vengence even as his voice promised peace. Because right now Pepper wasn't looking at Tony Stark, the honorable Iron Man; she was looking at Tony Stark, The Merchant of Death.