Revenge

Loki grinned cruelly down at the restrained mortal. "I am going to enjoy this very much." He purred. Magnussen suppressed a flinch. "Do try not to muffle your screams." Loki said while casually pulling out his favorite dagger. "I am sure they will be delicious." With that said he slammed the dagger through Magnussen's knee. A scream ripped from the man's throat at the sudden pain. Loki watched him hungrily while twisting the blade and yanking it out. Blood flowed freely down Magnussen's leg, soaking his pant leg almost instantly. Loki dragged the dagger gently along the terrified man's face before stopping by his left eye.

"Pl-ple-please," Magnussen gasped, eyes straining to keep the blade in sight. A tremor ran through him when Loki pressed just a bit harder on it. "Why are y-you doing this?" Loki admired that the man only stuttered once when he was so clearly terrified. "You," Loki flicked the dagger, a small red line appearing just beneath Magnussen's eye. The man flinched voilently almost blinding himself on the blade. "Took my daughter." Loki went on as if nothing had happened. Magnussen's eyes widened. "And now," Loki said taking a step back and studying the man before him. "You are going to pay." Magnussen was horrified by how casual Loki sounded. As if they were two friends just sitting having tea.

Seeming to make a decision Loki stepped forward again. He pulled out a pair of pliers from thin air. Without any warning he clapped them on Magnussen's right pinky and ripped off the nail. Magnussen cried out and clenched his hands into fists, desperately trying to keep Loki from pulling off any more. Loki just snapped his fingers and small strands of green magic held Magnussen's hands flat for him on the chairs arms. Magnussen thought he was imagining things or maybe the blood loss was making him see things. Loki ignored his dazed expression and ripped out another nail. He drank in every scream he dragged from the mortal's lips. Once done with both hands he stepped back agian.

Magnussen looked pale, a puddle of blood growing at his feet and more blood dripping from his finger tips. Looking at the man's fingers a cruel smile crossed the god's face. Summoning a bucket he poured the liquid in it over the trembling man's hands. An agonizing scream bounced off the walls as the man's hands burned painfully at the lemon juice attacking his tender fingers.

Outside the locked room Thor smiled darkly at the pained screams echoing down the empty hall. He couldn't wait to have his turn.

Loki tossed the bucket to the side and pulled out his dagger again. The magic released Magnussen's hands. Loki magiced his shirt away. Magnussen shivered at the sudden cold. With a soft laugh Loki began carving into the weakening mortal.

He stepped back one last time and snapped his fingers. He admired his work as Magnussen stared back at him completely healed. The marks Loki had cut into his chest were now bright red scars. A Norse word stood out on his pale flesh. There, made by Loki's hand, sat the word 'Traitor'. It would be recognized by all the realms. It meant that the mortal had committed treason against Asgard and punishment had been served. Loki turned and opened the door.

Magnussen sighed, relief covering his face as he thought the pain was over. Only to cower in fear as a snarling Thor walked in. Soon screams sounded after Loki as he walked down the hall, eager to get back to his daughter.