Anselma

Anselma tried to glare her Papa into submission but ultimately failed. He leaned forward eagerly and began a story. "When Selma was six she started school. A week in she convinced all her classmates she was secretly a goddess of magic. They obeyed her every 'command'." Anselma ducked her head at the other's looks of shock or, in Loki's case, approval. "It took the teachers six months to figure it out and by then the while school practically worshipped her." Anselma shifted uncomfortably. "I said sorry." She muttered and crossed her arms sullenly. "I didn't know it was wrong." Tony just laughed, wrapped a hand around the back of her neck and pulled her into his side. He pressed a light kiss to her temple. "It's fine Baby Girl," he laughed. "I thought it was cute." Anselma rolled her eyes at him with feigned annoyance. "You think everything I do is cute." Tony beamed at her. "Because it is." Anselma sighed and turned in her chair to face him. She grabbed his hands and captured his gaze, adopting a look of seriousness. "Papa, some day you are going to have to accept that I am not perfect." Tony scoffed and wave his hand absently through the air as if to brush her words away. "Of course you are." He said with complete confidence. Anselma frowned, a small hint of frustration entering her eyes. "You're the daughter of the great Tony Stark and amazing Norse god Loki." He said as explanation. Anselma huffed a laugh. "Okay Papa," she said humoring him while patting his head. "Okay." Tony quirked a half smile before turning back to the others who were smiling at their interaction.

"When she was twelve Anselma blew up the school's pool to get out of a history test." Anselma groaned and put her face in her hands in embarrassment. "Why would you do that?" Thor asked with confusion. Anselma looked up at him. "I forgot to study." She said simply. Tony gave her a look. "She stayed up all night building her first A.I." He corrected. Seeing their clueless faces he elaborated. "A computer, a machine, that is alive." They still looked a little lost. "She gave an inanimate object life." A look of comprehension crossed their faces and they nodded in understanding. Frigga and Thor looked impressed while Odin looked thoughtful. Loki had the air of a proud father and shared a look with Tony that spoke of the joy of having such a brilliant child.

"Are there any more interesting things my young niece did as a child?" Thor asked readily. Tony excitedly shifted in his seat almost falling out if it. "One time Clint got her mad so she hired a clown, which terrify him, to follow him for a day." He said happily. Loki chocked back a laugh while Thor didn't even bother to. Odin chuckled and Frigga giggled. Tony looked quite proud of himself for something Anselma had did. Granted he did raise her...

"One teacher failed Anselma because she hated me so Selma colored her hair purple." Anselma straightened with a sense of anger. "I don't like anyone fuc-messing with my family." She said so defensively the others couldn't help but smile with fondness. Tony shot her an amused look at her minor slip while Loki glared at Tony when his lips twitched because he never approved of Anselma's language.

Anselma slammed a hand over Tony's mouth when he opened it to speak again. "Papa once forgot me at a store when I was five." Tony froze at the looks he was suddenly getting. "Payback's a bitch." She whispered smugly. He glowered at her before facing the upset Asgardians. He gulped at the anger slowly appearing on Loki's face. Oh he was so screwed.