Frostiron

Loki and Thor guided them to where they would be sleeping. Tony was sharing Loki's quarters causing him to leer suggestively at Loki who smirked. Thor lead Anselma around the corner of the hallway. Before following she wolf-whistled, warned them to keep it down, and winked... Only to turn around and beg her uncle to take her to a room far away from her 'sex crazed' parents who needed to 'learn how to keep their damn legs closed'. Thor laughed at her words and ruffled her hair. She scowled before grinning at him. She was relieved to find out her room was a floor above her parents just beside Thor's. She suspected he wanted her close in case anything went wrong. She appreciated his concern and tried to beat back the irritation that threatened to rise. "Good night Uncle." She leaned up and kissed him on the cheek before entering her temporary room. Just before her door shut she heard Thor whisper. "Sweet dreams fagr." Smiling, she sank gratefully into the bed she was entirely convinced was made out of pure heaven. It seemed to drain away every ounce of stress she had developed during the day the moment she laid down. She drifted off wondering what the next day would bring.
-----------------------------
Anselma woke up to Thor jumping on her. "Ugh." She groaned sleepily while trying and failing to get him off her. "You've spent too much time with Clint." She muttered as he got off her. He chuckled before lifting her and slinging her over his shoulder like a fireman would. She yelped in surprise, suddenly wide awake. "What are you doing?" She asked him, thumping his back with her fists. That didn't deter him much to her distaste. Thor didn't answer; he just walked down the hallway and entered a spacious washroom. Without any explanation he tossed Anselma fully clothed into a bathtub the size of a pool. She stood up in the tub and spluttered as the water got in her mouth. "What was that for?!" She exclaimed as several female servants entered. Thor ignored her as the servants poured strange liquids into the warm water. Anselma resisted the urge to climb out, opting to trust Thor wouldn't let them put in anything that could hurt her. Thor turned to leave and called over his shoulder. "My mother wishes to spend the day with you. You need to be decent." Anselma stared after him before turning to the Asgardian women who had yet to leave. She grew wary as two approached her and began tugging at her shirt. She pulled away and moved to where they couldn't reach her. And if they wanted to they would have to get in the water. It worried her that some seemed to be considering it. "You all know I can bathe myself right?" None of them answered her. She raised an eyebrow at them. "Right?"
-----------------------------
*Mature content now ;) And this is my first time writing it. Let me know how I do...*

Loki lightly brushed his lips across Tony's who smiled and pulled Loki down on top of him into a deeper kiss. He gripped his Norse lover's hips and ground against him. Loki pulled away with a groan. Tony smirked with satisfaction causing Loki to decide to wipe it off his face. He leaned down and nipped playfully at Tony's pulse point before suckling lightly. Tony moaned indecently and ground against his lover again. He tugged Loki up to claim his mouth in a heated kiss. Loki dragged his finger lightly across Tony's rib before slipping under the waistband of his pajama pants. He slid the pants down and pulled away to tug them all the way off. Tony watched him with half lidded eyes. Loki held Tony's eyes as he pulled off his own pants, grateful they were already shirtless. Tony drank in the sight of his naked lover greedily. Loki shifted so he was above Tony on his hands and knees. Slowly he lowered to lick along Tony's chest before sucking a nub into his mouth. Tony hissed in pleasure when Loki's hand found his other nipple. Loki nipped at the puckering nub, sucking it into his mouth before releasing it with a loud pop. Tony groaned. Loki grinned saucily at him before moving lower. Tony twitched as Loki's breath hit his leaking member. The god's tongue flicked out to drag slowly across the head of Tony's cock. The mortal's breath caught for a moment only to whoosh out in a chest rumbling moan as his entire cock was enclosed in a searing heat. He lifted his head to see Loki staring up at him, deepthroating his cock. He only grew harder at the sight. Loki pulled back until only the head remained in his mouth. He hummed and pulled off completely. Tony whimpered in want. Loki sat up and lazily pumped his own cock a few times. He stared at Tony who was softly cursing the god for being a tease. "Please Loki," he whispered and met the smouldering gaze of his lover. "Don't stop." Loki was panting with want as he examined the flushed flesh of his mortal. Of how Tony was sweating and writhing beneath him. Of how he was begging Loki for more and they had just started. He grinned wickedly at Tony, who keened, before taking Tony back in his mouth, holding down his hips to prevent him from thrusting. He licked slowly along the thick vein and sucked hungrily at the head. He would hum at random intervals just to hear the little noise Tony would make that went straight to his own aching cock. Tony fisted the sheets, lost in the heat surrounding him. He was slowly losing control. "Please, please, Loki. More, please." He whimpered out. Loki grinned around the throbbing cock in his mouth. Feeling merciful he released Tony's hips and let him fuck his mouth. Tony moved his hands and gripped Loki's hair firmly and let himself go. He thrusted frantically into the wet heat he so loved to feel wrapped around him. Loki groaned with want at seeing Tony lose every ounce of control. Just as Tony was about to climax Loki pulled away entirely. Tony cursed darkly and glared at Loki.

Loki grinned at the mess of a mortal and slid a finger slowly around the straining cock and down to Tony's entrance. With a whispered spell Tony jerked as he was suddenly slick and ready. He was suddenly happy to go along with Loki's plan. "Yes, Loki please." He whispered and pulled Loki to lean over him. Loki lined himself up and met Tony's eyes. "Ready?" He asked quietly. Tony nodded eagerly. Loki slowly pushed in until he was fully seated in Tony. They both hissed with intense pleasure. Loki stayed still to let Tony get used to feeling so full, trying hard not to let the tight heat wrapped around him get his limited control. Tony wrapped his arms around Loki and attacked his mouth. "Move." He ordered. Loki wasted no time and pulled out until only the head remained. He thrust in powerfully causing the bed frame to hit the wall with a loud thud. He set a slow rhythm that had Tony whimpering and begging for more in seconds. "Harder Loki! Faster! Harder!" Loki refused to listen. For several long minutes he tortured Tony with his slow thrusts. Tony glared at him. "Stop teasing." He hissed. Loki just grinned. Tony snapped at that. He growled and with a powerful shove he had Loki on his back as he straddled him. Loki groaned with lust as Tony began impaling himself on Loki. He gripped Tony's hips and helped him. With a roll of his hips Tony had Loki rutting helpless up against him with a deep need. Tony shifted just as Loki thrust up and hit that special spot. Loki reached up and bit Tony's collarbone hard. Tony threw his head back and screamed Loki's name as he came hard and clenched tightly around Loki who followed seconds later. Tony collapsed bonelessly against Loki and laughed. "Do you think Heimdal enjoyed the show?" Loki pushed Tony off him with a huff.