Pointing Fingers

Tony shifted uncomfortably before speaking hurriedly. "It was an accident I swear Loki." Loki just raised an eyebrow slowly. Tony gulped before continuing. "We were shopping for a gift for Pepper and I got a call that Iron Man was needed. Anselma was so quiet that I forgot she was with me." Tony winced at his own words. "I was only gone for a minute before realizing and going back for her." Anselma hid a smile at the defensive tone. "I have never forgotten her again." He shot her an impish look that made her wary of retribution. She was right to as Tony- "Anselma once jumped off the roof of the tower just to prove she was brave enough." Of course the little shit would throw her under the bus, she had done the same to him after all. Odin and Frigga didn't understand what exactly Tony was talking about but their son's reactions let them know that it wasn't good at all. Loki paled and leaned towards his daughter with a hint of fear in his eyes. Thor froze and his breath caught. Both stared at Anselma as if making sure she was actually there. She gave Tony a dirty look; he shrugged apologetically. "Maiori caught me." She said stiffly. At the lost looks she sighed deeply. "Maioroibus Partum, the name of my first A.I." Frigga looked intrigued. "What does the name mean?" Anselma looked at her grandmother with a bright smile. "It's Latin and it means 'Greatest Creation'." Loki was still studying her; she turned her head and caught his eyes. "Were you hurt?" Anselma felt a rush of warmth at the amount of concern in his voice. "No." She said softly. "I was just fine." She glanced at Tony. "Though I can't say the same for Clint who dared me to do it." Mirth coated her tone. Tony suddenly looked highly interested in the ceiling, avoiding the questioning faces of the others. "What a beautiful painting!" He exclaimed. "So stunning-" Anselma kicked him under the table. He jolted and glared at her only to find she was looking up too. "It really is an amazing work of art." She said in agreement. She turned and looked at him. The Asgardians shared amused glances. "He was limping for two weeks and wouldn't stay in the same room as you for six." Tony looked surprised. "Really?" He asked, voice casual. "I didn't notice." Anselma rolled her eyes. "Sure you didn't Papa. Just like you didn't notice my friend when you accidentally set Jarvis on Jensen."

"Jensen does not sound like the name of a girl." Loki said cutting off anything Tony might have been about to say. Anselma glared at her father. "Not you too." She groaned. Loki just stared at her. "Jensen," Tony said while leaning away from Anselma to avoid any hits she might aim at him. "Was a boy she had invited to the tower while no one was there except her." Anselma avoided everyone's eyes at that. "She was fourteen and I did not agree with her decision so I had Jarvis look into Jensen's past." Tony went on, ignoring his daughter as she began slouching in her seat, trying to disappear. "Jensen Singer was a nineteen-year-old boy, son of a Jefferey Singer and older brother to fifteen-year-old Jared Singer. His father was accused of several counts of fraud, grave desecration, and child endangerment and suspected of murder. In some cases the police suspected Jensen of helping his father. I came to the conclusion he was a bad influence and had Anselma cut off all contact with him." Tony finished. Anselma pursed her lips in anger. "He wasn't a bad guy." She muttered. "Well, at least you don't talk to him anymore." Tony said. "Right Baby Girl?" Anselma gave him a tiny smile. "Right Papa." She said and ignored the small stab of guilt in her chest. Loki's eyes narrowed; no one had ever been able to successfully lie to him. He would talk to her later. And look into this Jensen Singer guy his daughter would disobey Tony for...

*****************************
A/N:

I'm thinking about staring another story. This time a Supernatural/Terra Nova crossover.Should I? And do you guys think I should add a little bit of Supernatural in this one or just stick to mentioning them every now and then?