Asgard

It was uncomfortable taking the Bifrost, so naturally Tony loved it. Anselma just shook her head fondly at her Papa before looking around. She froze when her eyes met a molten gold pair. "Wow." She breathed. Tony looked to what had captured her attention and his brows twitched with surprise. "This is Heimdall." Thor introduced while clapping him on the shoulder. "He is our gatekeeper and he sees everything." Anselma nodded at him while Tony frowned. "Everything?" He asked. Thor nodded. "Damn." Tony muttered. "There goes our plans for tonight Lokes." He winked suggestively. Loki chuckled while Thor flushed. Anselma just eyed him with amusement. Heimdall stood silently and ignored them all. Tony pouted. Thor led them to the doorway. "Hope you enjoy the show!" Tony leered just before leaving.

Anselma's laugh caught in her throat once she stepped out onto the bridge. Tony and her stared in utter awe; Thor and Loki looked pleased by that. The bridge was spectacular with its dazzling colors that blended together beautifully. There were colors that Anselma didn't even know existed and they took her breath away. Tony was in the same shape. They spent ages looking at it.

It took them a while before they were able to cross the bridge. Tony rambling about physics and magic the whole way. Thor and Anselma tuned him out as Loki smiled sappily at him while listening to every word. Thor slung an arm around Anselm's shoulders and pulled her to his side as they approached the town. Anselma shot him a look but she understood quick enough.

Every eye was on her and Tony as the passed through. Growing up as Tony Stark's daughter she thought she would be used to constant attention but she was wrong. She felt unnerved with the full attention of the Asgardians. People who were stronger and lived for centuries while she was just a mere mortal, or thought she was anyway. Tony fell silent when he saw everyone watching them. Loki glanced at him just in time to see him paste on the smile Anselma had coined 'I am extremely uncomfortable but you're not going to see it because I'm Tony fucking Stark and you're going to love me as much as I do because I'm awesome'. Loki frowned, he didn't like that his mortal was uneasy. He grabbed Tony's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. His heart fluttered as Tony's smile shifted to his (as Anselma dubbed) 'Reserved for my Lokes and no one else because no one could be as amazing as my Lokes and look I have a Loki what do you have? Not Loki because he's mine' smile. It didn't take them long to travel through the town. All eyes followed them until the disappeared from sight. Anselma and Tony relaxed as the feeling of being watched disappeared.

Anselma squeezed Thor's arm before slowing so Tony could pass her and leap onto his back. He pretended to almost fall and clutched his chest theatrically. "Oh no!" He wheezed while fighting a smile. "I've been attacked." Anselma laughed along with Thor and Loki as the doors to the palace appeared. None of them noticed Odin and Frigga in the doorway watching them. "Help me Loki! I can't breath!" He began to slowly fall. "To" he was on his knees. "Much" on his hands now. "Weight." He fell dramatically on his stomach. Anselma swatted his head playfully. "Are you calling me fat?" She pretended to pout. Tony didn't move and stayed silent.

She yelped as she was suddenly lifted into the air. Thor held her like a bag of potatos and began tossing her up and down. "Thor!" She yelled. "Hmmm," he hummed thoughtfully. "I don't know Brother Stark, she doesn't seem to have much weight to me." Anselma tried to hit him but Thor tossed her to Loki before her fist could make contact. "What do you think Brother?" Loki effortlessly caught her bridal style. He lifted her up like a weight a few times with his lips pursed in thought. "I see what you mean Brother." He said slowly. Tony finally stood and began wiping off his clothes. "I can breath again." He grinned brightly. Anselma reached out to smack him again but Loki pulled her away to where she couldn't reach. She turned and pouted at him.

"No." He said firmly causing her bottom lip to waver and her eyes to water slightly. "Please Daddy." She said so sadly that even Tony wanted to give in. Loki's shoulders sagged letting Anselma know she had won. "Very well." He muttered and took a step closer to Tony. Anselma immediately hit her Papa on the back of his head. He hissed and rubbed it while glaring at Loki as he set Anselma back on her feet. "Betrayal." Tony murmured sadly, looking at the ground and shaking his head. Loki smiled at him. "Only for our daughter, Love." Tony thought about that for a moment. "I think I could live with that." He decided and turned to the doors. His eyes widened once he saw Odin and Frigga watching them with amusement. "Uh..." He said. Anselma looked up and spotted them to. She skipped up the steps and held out her hand to Odin. "Hello, I'm Anselma." She said happily. "And that's my Papa, Tony Stark." She added proudly to Frigga who was still staring at Tony. Odin shook her hand. "Hello Lady Anselma, I am the Allfather Odin and this is my wife Lady Frigga." Anselma gasped quietly. "Odin and Frigga?" She asked. "As in the King and Queen of Asgard?" At Odin's nod she took a step back. "Oh." She said quietly before turning to look at Loki. "Why don't you come inside?" Frigga said and gestured for everyone to follow her. Anselma took an uncertain step forward. Once Tony reached her side her steps became more confident. She only relaxed when he took her hand in his, knowing her Papa would always be by her side no matter what she faced. And together they walked to speak to speak with the King and Queen.

"Hey," Tony nudged Anselma. "Do you think they'd mind if I called them 'Mom' and 'Dad'?" Anselma laughed and pushed him slightly; Tony chuckled. Neither of them noticed the four Asgardians share a smile at the giggling Midgardians too caught up in whispering together.
*****************************
Next time:
"Oh, Loki was such a cute baby!" Frigga gushed. Tony smirked and leaned forward eagerly. "You wouldn't happen to have any pictures or stories would you?" Loki glared lightly at him before blanching at his mother when she eagerly pulled out an abulm from seemingly no where. "I have many Lord Stark." Her grin was too mischievous for Loki's liking and told Tony where Loki got his humor from. "Would you care to listen to a few?" She asked casually winking at him while Loki wasn't looking. Tony smiled sunnily at her. "It would be my pleasure My Lady." Loki scowled at them and turned to join Odin, Thor, and Anselma's conversation only to find them paying attention to Frigga and Tony's. "I have a few pictures you could take with you as well." Frigga smiled at Tony who couldn't look happier if he tried. "How wonderful." He grinned.