Chapter - 1

It's a beautiful morning, sound of birds chirping and singing welcoming the sun to rise. The sun was coming out of the clouds after a nap.

As soon as it raised, it flashed the ray of shine to the world and made the people in the place to wake up slowly from their slumbers.

The once silenced markets and streets are now chaotic with people. Everywhere people started to gather as it's 8 a.m. Men and women who works are also on their way to their respective works.

In such a chaotic City, a little girl of 5 year was sleeping without any care of the outside world. She was wrapped in a comfortable duvet still continuing her dream with a smile adorning her natural pouty lips.

But that didn't last when the rays of sun, peeked through the curtains of her bedroom and flashed right in her cute pretty face

But that didn't last when the rays of sun, peeked through the curtains of her bedroom and flashed right in her cute pretty face. The smile in her lips vanished and a pout was visible. She crunched her nose at the sudden heat radiation in the already warm bed.

She stirred in her sleep and finally opened her eyes. When she opened her eyes, she saw the beautiful/handsome sight, which she was seeing for the past 5 years.

A man in his 20s was beside her bed smiling at her. Soon she raised her head from the pillow and sat upright in the bed.

Jennie: Morning mumma!

She exclaimed hugging her mother

She exclaimed hugging her mother. The male smiled and kissed his adorable daughter.

Jungkook: morning baby. Grandma is waiting for you. Come let's go

He said and picked the girl spinning her around, who giggled at the impact and hugged her mother tightly. Jungkook laughed and took her inside the bathroom.

Jungkook: now be a good girl and wait. Don't turn the shower or do anything, grandma will come soon. Okay?

He said patting her head and left the little girl in the bathroom to bring his mother (Mrs.Jeon) to get his daughter ready as he had to leave in 30 minutes.