Chapter - 15

Jungkook was now in his room, laying on his stomach with his elbow supporting his upper body weight and a Mac book was put opposite to him. A pencil was stuck between his naturally pouty lips and a notebook was opened and a lots of dress designs were drawn while some were scratched. It also had some writings.

A lady was teaching something related to cloth designing while Jungkook was boringly listening to it. He was interested in arts and designing but now he is not in the mood to draw or listen to his teacher.

He was thinking about something while biting the back of the pencil with a pout. He sighed and closed the Mac book when the class ended.

He stretched his arms, making him fumble onto the bed. He closed the notebook and placed his stationery stuffs on the table beside their bed. Jungkook rolled on the bed and his eyes stopped on the clock.

He immediately sat up seeing the time. It's almost late evening. Taehyung would be here anytime. He jumped up from the bed and ran towards the washroom.

It's not like Taehyung is gonna throw him out of the house if he is not freshed up. It's just Jungkook wants himself to be presented as fresh and pretty as possible for his husband.

After a twenty minutes of shower, Jungkook walked out of the bathroom with a fluffy robe wrapped around his perfectly built frame. While humming some random tune, Jungkook searched for a outfit from their shared wardrobe.

He squinted his eyes when he saw an unwrapped box which looked like a gift. Since he remembers, he unpacked all the gifts he got during their wedding. And now what's this?

With a doubt he took the box towards their bed. He sat on the bed one leg crossed over the other with a pout. He looked at the box on four sides.

Suddenly a deep voice of his husband caught his attention. He stood up abruptly as he was still in his robe.

Taehyung: just open it, boo.

He said putting his blazer on the dress stand. Jungkook walked towards Taehyung and took the other's watch and wallet.

Jungkook: so, you are the one who kept the box there?

He asked while arranging the watch and wallet in it's places. Taehyung got rid off the waist coat and soon out of his shirt too. He was just in his formal pants.

Jungkook turned around and blushed seeing his husband's built body. He fidgeted with the box and finally opened it. His eyes widened and a gasp escaped his lips, seeing the thing inside.

Taehyung just smirked and said,

Taehyung: use it wisely and come to the place mentioned. I will be waiting for you!

With that he left the place. Jungkook was still in his dazed state. He looked at the box then at the retrieving figure of his husband who was taking his clothes and leaving with a smirk evident on his lips.

Jungkook gulped and looked down at the thing. He hurriedly closed the door and sat on the bed.

He took the satin piece in his hand and gulped. It is a sexy night attire for women but his handsomeness of husband gifted it to him and asked to go wearing it.