Chapter - 29

Jungkook and Jennie reached the big luxurious restaurant and were welcomed by Jay. Jungkook smiled at the male who had a wide smile on seeing Jungkook and his daughter. Jay took Jennie in his arms and walked in. Jungkook followed them.

Jay: So you are the cutie, huh?

He asked, pinching Jennie's nose, who crunched her nose, which resembles Jungkook. Jennie giggled and looked at Jungkook.

Jennie: But who are you?

She asked with a pout, and Jay cooed loudly at that. Jungkook chuckled at their interaction. Jay seemed really fond of kids, and Jungkook grew a soft spot for that.

Jay: I'm Jay.

Jennie: J? Alphabet?

She asked, tilting her head slightly. Jay laughed loud. They reached the lift, and Jay's secretary clicked the floor number.

Jungkook: Baby, it's J-A-Y.

Jennie made a 'o' face and looked at Jay. Then they continued their blabbers. They waited for their destined floor, with Jay and Jennie fooling around.

The girl seemed to like the male. Jungkook had lots of thoughts going on in his head that he didn't realise they were already on the destined floor.

Jay: Jungkook-shi, we are here.

Jungkook snapped to reality and gave an awkward smile, and exited the lift. Jay gave his hand to Jungkook, who bit his lips at the action and gave his hand. Jay smiled and took them inside.

Jungkook was mesmerized by the view. It's a rooftop restaurant with private nests placed. Jungkook looked around the place. The nests had soft cushion chairs and a table in the middle. It was too beautiful, and Jungkook regretted not finding this place soon.

 It was too beautiful, and Jungkook regretted not finding this place soon