Chapter - 7

Slightly long chap!

One more week to go for their marriage and here they are in a fancy luxurious restaurant. The restaurant is entirely Booked for their date by Mrs.Kim.

The soon-to-be spouses sat on the restaurant table all alone, awkwardly. Though they know each other for a month now, they hadn't spend much time with each other. And the workers gaze towards them time to time is making nothing better.

Taehyung was too busy to think of dates and all. So the couple didn't spent much times with eachother. So Mrs.Kim finally took a decision of sending them to date.

It's their first ever date arranged by Mrs.Kim.

As they were sitting on their table, decorated with candles, flowers and eating utensils. The waiter came towards them and placed the dishes ordered by Taehyung's mother for the date. All are Taehyung and Jungkook's favourites.

Both thanked the waiter and smiled at him. The waiter smiled back and nodded before exiting the place.

He went inside the kitchen and called someone.

Waiter: mam, they are just sitting without talking or anything.

The person on the other side sighed and face-palmed thinking about her son's anti-romantic side.

Mrs.Kim rubbed her palm over her forehead. She was getting worried by her son's not so romantic side. She expects her son to be like her but he is like his father.

All shy and awkward when it comes to talking with others. Taehyung's father is a shy person but Mrs.Kim was the one who always made their relationship comfortable and energetic.

Now Taehyung is doing the same as his father. He is never a person to initiate a conversation with others. But what the big headache is, Jungkook is also a shy person.

Mrs.Kim called Mrs.Jeon and informed about their date. Jungkook's mother also sighed at her son's shyness.

In the restaurant with TaeKook,

Jungkook and Taehyung finished their dinner like they are having competition of who is gonna finish first. They finished food like they are eating in a competition.

Atlast, they finished the food. Jungkook and Taehyung came out of the restaurant after the workers in the restaurant gave them a bouquet wishing them best of luck for their wedding.

They took the bouquet with a awkward smile and thanked them and exits the restaurant.

Both heaved a long sigh and looked at each other, before bursting into laughter.

Jungkook: haha, it's like we are stuck between something there.

He said and started laughing. Taehyung too joined him. Jungkook clutched onto his stomach and laughed. . .

While Taehyung stopped laughing and looked at the bunny smiled male huge boxy smile. After sometimes, Jungkook noticed that Taehyung's laugh was dead.

He looked to his left and saw Taehyung looking at him with a smile.

Jungkook: what?

Asked with a raised eyebrow. Taehyung shook his head and started to walk. Jungkook chased him to the parking, asking him the reason for his huge ass smile a while ago.

Suddenly Jungkook stopped on his track, hearing Taehyung's words.

Taehyung: nothing. Your laughter is also cute!

Saying so Taehyung unlocked the car which flashed light with a beep sound. After going near the car, Taehyung looked back and saw Jungkook walking ever so slowly giggling time to time.