Chapter - 23

Jungkook was sitting still in the sofa after the idol's confession. His trust broke slightly. But only tiny bit. He is still waiting for a brief explanation from his husband. Mina looked at her son with worried eyes.

Jin: kookie-

Jin called but Jungkook stopped the male by gesturing his hand. He nodded his head and stopped. Namjoon was also frustrated. He know that something like this is gonna happen. But how are they gonna make Jungkook understand this?

So he waited for his brother to come and give the explanation.

After 30 minutes~

A car horn could be heard from outside the Kim mansion. Namjoon and Jin went to see who that is. Mina stayed back to give some emotional support to her son who is so sensitive at the moment due to his pregnancy.

Taehyung entered the mansion, panting heavily from all the running. He entered the house and searched for his love.

Taehyung spotted Jungkook on the couch, eyes fixed on the TV infront of him which had news of his scandal flashing. The idol sighed and went towards Jungkook. He turned off the TV to gain the other male's attention.

Taehyung: baby

He called sitting down the carpet infront of Jungkook. Taehyung took Jungkook's small yet soft hand in his own and placed them near his lips, slightly kissing it.

Taehyung: I'm sorry. I know you will be mad at me. But please. . . Trust me love, it wasn't intentional.

Jungkook just sat there without any expression nor any answers. He was sitting there like a stone, staring at their joined hands.

Taehyung: baby, say something please. Please say something baby. Atleast, scold me or punch me. I don't care. But please don't be silent. Please

He cried infront of the younger male who was still in his place. He begged the younger to atleast say something. The male didn't budge.

Everyone felt pity for Taehyung but didn't stepped forward to console him or ask Jungkook to talk. It's between the couple. Their private thing. They can't interfere and stayed in their limits.

Jungkook: don't cry, taetae

Finally Jungkook muttered. Taehyung looked up and found the doe eyes filled with tears, threatening to fall. Jungkook retreated his hands from Taehyung's grip and wipped the tears in his husband's eyes.

Jungkook: don't cry, hubby. I trust you

He smiled softly. Taehyung smiled with tears streaming continuously. Taehyung buried his face in Jungkook's baby bump and cried there. The younger caressed his hair while kissing it time to time.

Jungkook: can you do something for me?

He asked after few minutes of silence. Taehyung looked up and nodded at that. He is ready to do anything for his love. That's what he thought. Jungkook took a deep breath and said his wish.

Jungkook: reveal us.

Taehyung: w-what?

Jungkook: tell about us to the media. Expose our relationship to your fans, Taehyung.

Jungkook said without stuttering. Everyone understood that the younger is dead serious. Cause he always used nicknames for Taehyung. But now he calling him with full name is the evidence of his seriousness.

Taehyung stammered inside not knowing what to do or say. He sat there with head hung low.

Jungkook cupped Taehyung's face and made him look at the younger.