Chapter - 17

Jungkook scoffed seeing the text he got from his husband.

Jungkook: aish, what the heck this man is trying to do? He wants to meet near our kids' school?

Jungkook threw the phone with a 'argh'. He layed on the bed, leg dangling down. He threw his hand and leg like a baby and whinned. He tossed around and laid on his stomach.

Swiping his hair back, he muttered a curse under his breath.

Jungkook: what are you planning, Taehyung!

He asked himself and whinned not getting any idea about the former idol's plan.

-🥀-

Next day, Jungkook got ready in casual attire since he is not going to office. He dressed up and went out to be met with his daughter who was being fed by her granny.

 He dressed up and went out to be met with his daughter who was being fed by her granny

On seeing her mama, Jennie smiled and extended her hand towards her mama. Jungkook also smiled and went towards the little one and took her in his arms.

Jennie: mama, you are dropping me today?

The daughter asked her mama to confirm the information she got from her granny. Jungkook bopped her tiny nose with his and nod his head.

Jungkook: yes, my princess. Mama is dropping you today.

He wipped her mouth after breakfast and kissed her forehead who giggled and snuggled into her mother's embrace. Jungkook bid bye to his parents and left to meet his husband.

Jungkook dropped Jennie in school and looked for Taehyung who said he will be there by 9.15 sharply. Jungkook flinched when a deep voice called his last name 'Jeon'.

Jungkook turned and was met with his husband. The elder guy looked so handsome in his attire today. And the glass he was wearing added to his hotness. Jungkook felt himself staring at his husband shamelessly.

The younger male stopped his shameless activity when he heard other women whispering

The younger male stopped his shameless activity when he heard other women whispering. He looked around to see them gawking at his husband. He gritted his teeth and went towards Taehyung.