Chapter - 6

Taehyung and Jungkook reached a big shopping complex. Taehyung got off the car and opened the passenger seat for Jungkook, who smiled shyly and said a small ' thank you ' and got out. Then Taehyung wore his mask to avoid his fans from recognising him.

He loves it when he saw his fans. But for now he don't want any unnecessary attention as he know that Jungkook has social anxiety.

After locking the car, they both started to walk towards the entrance of the mall. As soon as they reached the entrance, Jungkook started to feel uncomfortable seeing the crowd of people.

Taehyung understood the situation and held the younger's hand into his big ones. Jungkook bit his lips, looking down and blushed madly. Taehyung chuckled and started walking inside with their hands interwined.

Jungkook time to time looked at the joined hands and blushed. He forgot the people around him and his social anxiety, enjoying the elder's sudden interaction.

Jungkook didn't notice where Taehyung is taking him to. He just let the elder take him to wherever he wants. As per, Taehyung stopped infront of a ring shop. Jungkook looked up at the elder then at the shop.

Taehyung: are you ready to choose an engagement ring for us, koo?

Taehyung whispered the word ' koo ' on the younger's ear making him shudder in his place. But Jungkook held himself back from falling and nodded his head.

Jungkook: I'm ready hyungie.

Jungkook tried to sound normal but his cheek colour said different. Taehyung chuckled at the shy yet bold bunny. Then they went inside and the staffs welcomed the couple inside not knowing one of them is the world-know idol, V.

The couple also didn't exposed their identities. Taehyung asked them to show engagement rings and the staffs showed them.

He didn't let Jungkook's hand go off and followed the staff behind. The staff stopped on the ring section which had different kinds of rings made of gold, silver, platinum, diamond and more. . .

Taehyung: choose Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at the elder with wide doe eyes, then at the rings. He smiled nervously at the staff who smiled back.

Jungkook is debating for what to choose. He will choose whatever he wants if it's something ordinary. But it's not like that. It's for their special day. They day the both are gonna be announced as fiances.

The day they are no more singles to date others. So Jungkook wanted a best for them. He roamed his eyes all around the designed rings and pouted not knowing what to choose. Everything looked good.

Not knowing what to do, he looked to his left and saw Taehyung looking at him with soft eyes.

Taehyung: no need to rush. We can choose patiently, okay?

Jungkook: okay hyungie but. . . Everything looks good. I don't know what to choose!

He exclaimed looking at the rings with a pout. Taehyung chuckled and pressed his palm on his pout making Jungkook's lips back to normal. Thin yet plumpy. Jungkook blushed at the male's action.

They both then started to choose random rings and then finally came to an end and choosed a beautiful gold ring with diamond designs on it.

Then they went to a restaurant and had a good meal that Taehyung told Jungkook to consider as a first date. Jungkook blushed at the remark.

Finally they made it to Jeon mansion. After dropping Jungkook in the Jeon mansion, Taehyung left bidding byes to his in-laws.

The same night the idol and the younger chatted with each other through the numbers they had exchanged earlier in the restaurant date. Jungkook blushed the whole night chatting with the elder.

On the other side, Taehyung also felt extremely happy and slightly shy, talking to the elder. He giggled time to time.

Mrs.Kim who was crossing the room heard his giggles and chuckles, peeked in and smiled seeing the most beautiful scene of her son smiling whole heartedly and not with stress or exhaustion. That night she slept peacefully thinking that her choice of choosing Jungkook for Taehyung is right!

Like that a week passed.

The day the idol and the university guy is gonna be engaged also came soon.

In the vast garden of a community hall, the very very closed relatives of Kims and Jeons were present in the venue. They are waiting for the soon-to-be engaged couple while sipping their wines or talking to other business personalities present in the party.

They all stopped thier chit-chats and looked towards the stage when they heard mic on-ing sound. There stood Namjoon, the idol's brother with his dimple smile and proud look.

Mrs.Kim smiled at her elder son and gestured him to start his speech in the place of their late father and her late husband. Namjoon nodded towards his mom and wife Jin, then looked forward the crowd.

Namjoon: good evening beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen. Thanks for coming for the engagement of my brother, Kim Taehyung and his soon-to-be fiance, Jeon Jungkook. I hope you all are fulfilled by the party arrangements and all the facilities we have prepared on my brother's special day.

He smiled seeing his brother and his fiance at the middle of the asile path. Taehyung and Jungkook flashed a smile towards Namjoon.

Namjoon: so please let us welcome the Stars of the party Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook!

He exclaimed and clapped his hands. The crowd of relatives cheered along.

Taehyung folded his hand and gestured Jungkook to hold his hand. Jungkook did so, blushing. They walked towards the stage. Both looked stunning in their engagement attire.

 Both looked stunning in their engagement attire

On their way, elder Jeon's and Mrs.Kim blessed the soon-to-be couple. They took their blessings, then, Jin's brotherly hug and finally made it to the stage.

Namjoon hugged his brother and shook hands with Jungkook and stood beside them.

Soon Jeons and Mrs.Kim joined them. One of the wedding management staff brought the engagement rings, Taehyung and Jungkook chose. (Above)

They exchange the ring and smiled looking into each other. They had their first dance in the engagement that day. Then they had group dinner cheering for the couple, making the two youngsters blush.

After the engagement, Kims and Jeons bid farewell for the night and seperated their ways.

Taehyung and Jungkook were just so happy as they are gonna be married in the end of this month and the date is just away from three weeks.

On their engagement night, the two fiances audio called and talked with each for a long~ time. They didn't knew when sleep took control and Jungkook was the first one to doze off while talking.

Taehyung smiled knowing that the younger might be asleep by now from the sudden silence. He wished a small ' good night ' to the asleep bunny and cut off the call.

Taehyung: and I love you. . .

The idol mumbled, his mobile close to his chest and a wide smile plastered on his lips.

*°*°*°*°

To be continued. . .

Chu💜: Public exams are starting soon!🤧 I have to study?! Urgh!