Chapter - 21

Few months passed after their marriage, they led their life happily and peacefully without any hindrance. But it's not a perfect life without any problems and villains. Like that something also crashed Jungkook and Taehyung's perfect life.

It's a Sunday morning, Taehyung and Jungkook are in their room having their lovely time.

Jungkook: hubby, leave me. I have to help eomma in kitchen, mhm~

He moaned in between as his husband was busy kissing his neck and ear lobe.

Jungkook: tae~ please~

He whined.

Taehyung: love, Today is the only day I can spend with you. After one week I'm leaving for my shoot, you know right? And I have lots of work during the next weeks

He pouted while diving again to kiss the Milky neck of his wife. Jungkook entangled his arms around his neck and kissed his head.

Jungkook: it's not like I'm running away after one week.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at that. Taehyung bit his neck making Jungkook groan and hit his husband's shoulder.

Taehyung: i will never leave you and will never allow you to run away from me!

With that they kissed passionately. The morning filled with lots of loving and hot sessions. After hours, both left the bed and reached the living room.

-🥀-

Everyone in the Kim mansion are having their breakfast while randomly chit chatting. Suddenly Jungkook stood up, closing his mouth. He ran towards the nearby room and directed towards the washroom.

Everyone felt worried and ran behind him.

Taehyung: love

He said worriedly. Areum also rubbed his back trying to calm him down. Jungkook waahed his mouth and fell into Taehyung's arms tiredly.

Jungkook: my head-

He lost his consciousness. Taehyung took him in his arms and laid him in the bed in the room.

Jin went to prepare some herbal soup while namjoon called their family doctor. Areum and Taehyung are by Jungkook's side. Taehyung had glittering eyes, seeing his love laying with closed lids.

Taehyung: what happened to you, love

He mumbled caressing the soft hand in his palm. Areum sat near Jungkook, she also had a worried face.

Soon the doctor arrived. Taehyung stood up and left Jungkook's hand to let the doctor check up on his wife. The doctor did some mini checkups on Jungkook.

Doctor: um, can you all please leave. I have some tests to run on him.

Taehyung: can I stay please!

Doctor: Taehyung -ah, please understand, everything will be okay.

She assured with a smile. Finally, the idol nodded and left the place. All are waiting at the hallway for the doctor to come out.

She came out with a bright smile and everyone was relieved at that. Few guessed the news while few were confused about the doctor's smile.

Doctor: congrats Taehyung -ah, you  leveled up, my son!

She said and hugged Taehyung, who was shocked with wide open mouth and eyes. It is really unexpected. They used protection right(?). They haven't planned for a baby this soon but it's not a bad news though.