Chapter - 32

Jaehwan: Jungkookie, you shouldn't have done that.

Jungkook's father said, disappointed by his son's behavior. How can he take Jiminie without informing Taehyung? Though he is the mother, Taehyung is the one who brought her up. He has all the rights to know about his daughter's whereabouts.

Jungkook: dad, I already talked with him. He knows mini is with me.

He said, unbothered by the whole situation. Jaehwan shook his head at the stubborn male. Mina came to the living room with some tea for the family.

Mina: What is Minnie doing?

Jungkook: might be with Jen.

He said, taking the milk and snacks from the tray Mina brought. He took the food to the kids' room. Jaehwan sighed at the boy.

Jaehwan: Why is he so stubborn?

Mina: Maybe your gene.

She said with a sigh, making Jaehwan scoff at her. Nayeon watched everything with done face. She needs to do something for her kookie and her nephews.

Nayeon: Hey babies!

She said, entering the kids' room. Jennie smiled and jumped on Nayeon. Jiminie just sat beside Jungkook and hid herself in his biceps. Nayeon smiled at Jennie and looked towards Jiminie, who stuffed her face further into Jungkook's arms.

Nayeon: Oh my God, she is really a carbon copy of you, kookie!

She exclaimed, coming towards the male. Jungkook chuckled and nodded his head.

Jungkook: she really is.

He kissed the little girl's hair who looked up at Jungkook with questioning gaze, asking who this woman was.

Jungkook: she is my sister baby. Nayeon aunt.

Jungkook said and heard a scoff from Nayeon.

Nayeon: Oh, come on. I'm just in my twenties. Don't make me feel old.

She said with an eye roll, and Jennie giggled at that.

Jungkook: Then what should my daughters call you? Eonni?

Nayeon made a thinking face and looked at Jungkook.

Nayeon: That's okay, though.

Jungkook smacked her head, who pouted at her brother. All this while, what they didn't notice was a lost Jiminie who seemed somewhere else.

Jungkook: What happened, bun?

He asked as the girl was utterly silent in the chaos filled room. Nayeon smiled at the girl and took her in his arms.

Nayeon: It's our bonding time!

She said and took Jiminie and Jennie out. Jungkook sighed at the obvious sadness of the girl. But he was determined not to leave his daughters again.

-🥀-

Namjoon: Tell me, Taehyung, what's this?

He asked Jaw clenched from the immense anger he was feeling because of the male. Taehyung looked down, feeling guilty for hiding this truth from his family. Jin looked upset, but nonetheless, he came towards the idol and caressed his back.

Jin: we always believed you, Taehyung. But why did you choose this? You should have at least told us, shouldn't you? we're family!

Taehyung still had his head hung. He can't bring himself to look up at the upset face of his brother-in-law and disappointment in his brother's face.