Chapter - 10

Taehyung came out of the bathroom and saw Jungkook sitting on the bed with a bouquet, examining the flowers. He went near and sat beside him.

Taehyung: what happened, kook?

Jungkook: um. . . H-Hubby.

He blushed hearing the nickname ' kook ' from Taehyung and now him calling the idol ' hubby ' is adding heat to his cheeks. Everytime Taehyung calls him nickname or he himself calling his husband with nicknames had never failed to make him blush. He cleared his throat and continued as Taehyung was looking at him for an answer for the question he asked with worry.

Jungkook: someone sent me this?

He said- no- asked himself. Taehyung looked at the bouquet carefully. It was a beautiful and pretty rose bouquet just like his wife, Jungkook.

Then Taehyung's eyes caught the note hanging on the edge of the bouquet

Then Taehyung's eyes caught the note hanging on the edge of the bouquet. He took it and showed it to Jungkook. The younger of them tilted his head and reads the message in it.

Hey bun,

It's me hobi hyungie. First, i wish you, all the best for your wedding koo! And hyungie is sorry again bun. It's my small present for you. I also sent a couple bracelet for you two.

Happy married life my little bro and his husband!:)

Jungkook smiled and showed the note to Taehyung. He pushed the bouquet towards Taehyung who got it in his arms, still dumbfounded not knowing who is that ' hobi hyungie '. He placed the bouquet on the bed and looked at his smiling wife.

Jungkook opened the small box wrapped in a baby pink, dainty coloured gift paper. His eyes sparkled in amusement seeing the pretty couple bracelet.

It was a platinum bracelet with small stones decorated on it. It had ' T  ' and ' J ' craved on it. He smiled and showed the ornament to Taehyung.

Jungkook: look hubby. Hobi hyungie's gift! So pretty.

He squealed and took the bracelet with letter J on it and hooked it around Taehyung's wrist. The platinum looked beautiful around Taehyung's hairy, veiny wrist. Taehyung just sat their looking at the bracelets.

Jungkook: now put the bracelet on me.

He said with a wide bunny grin, extending the bracelet with T towards Taehyung. The idol smiled at the younger male's adorable-ness and hooked it around.

Jungkook giggled looking at the bracelet decorating both their wrists elegantly and beautifully. The younger took his mobile from the small bag kept beside his suitcase.

He entangled their hands and took a photo. Then sent the pic to someone, still their hands tangled.

Taehyung had enough. He groaned out making Jungkook flinch and look at him.