Chapter - 11

Jungkook packed his luggage with the necessary things he needed. He was looking at the whole closet and thinking whether to take more or stop with the things already packed. He got startled when a deep voice called him from the bedroom.

Taehyung: kook, are you finished?

With that Taehyung entered the walk-in closet. He gasped and closed his mouth seeing the big ass luggage of his wife. Jungkook tilted his head sideways in confusion, seeing his husband's expression.

Jungkook: why are you shocked?

Taehyung: what's all this? Did you packed for both of us?! But I already packed mine.

He asked now confused. Jungkook shook his head and walked towards the drawer inside the wardrobe. He took out a small backpack and stuffed some skin products in it. Taehyung looked at the huge luggage of his wife while his belongings are in a mini luggage in their bedroom.

Taehyung: that's many, koo.

Jungkook: nope. I need everything inside these two bags.

The younger said pointing at the luggage and his cute backpack. Taehyung nodded his head still fazed by the luggage size.

Taehyung was given three weeks of vacation before starting another album for his new comeback. So Mrs.Kim asked the couple to enjoy the idol's little vacation in Daegu, the idol's birthplace.

The couple also agreed as they are also excited to go out as spouses after their marriage. They know they can't expose their marriage thing. But they can enjoy their times in private in Daegu.

Namjoon had prepared everything for the spouses in Daegu. They are gonna spend a week in Daegu cause Taehyung also wanted to spent his vacation with his family too.

After their month of marriage, Today is the first time Jungkook is going out with Taehyung. Gonna spend a week with his husband. He is excited. His friends also advised him to enjoy the vacation like a honeymoon as they can't go one this instance.

Jungkook kept that in mind and was nervous too. Taehyung was also having a hard time. He is also nervous to be alone with the younger. They had been together with eachother for the past month but with the idol's family but now only the two. No one but only them in the house.

Taehyung was keep telling himself to be in control around the younger, mostly in night time. He don't wanna lose his sanity and get framed as a pervert. He once lost his control when Taehyung kissed him on their wedding night.

He jerked off thinking of the kiss and his hand holding the younger's small waist. He just wanna pinch and kiss and lick the younger's whole body.

And now he is gonna be alone with the younger for a week. So he is sure he is gonna lose his control when his wife is so hot and cute to not get awaked. But Taehyung took a pledge that he will try to control his junior.

In the afternoon, Taehyung and Jungkook left the Kim mansion. No driver was sent with them. Taehyung drove the car and Jungkook was in the passenger seat, enjoying the wind and the slow music the elder is playing in the car. ( Insert Travel with me 🎵 )

Jungkook closed his eyes and enjoyed the soothing song. Taehyung glanced at his wife through the rear mirror. He smiled and drived. Soon Jungkook started to hum the song as he got the tune. Taehyung felt peaceful hearing the honey dripping voice, humming sweetly.

Jungkook: Taehyungie, is it your song?

He asked still enjoying the song. He looked at Taehyung with galaxy filled eyes. Taehyung hummed with a nod.