Chapter - 30

The next day rolled on sooner than expected. Taehyung got all ready, but today, he didn't put on much effort to look handsome and good. Though he is handsome, he also did something more attractive when he was asked to meet Jungkook. But today, he didn't have the strength to admire himself.

Taehyung just wore a simple brown sweater and checked pants. He combed his hair and let it loosely fall on his forehead.

Jiminie kissed her dad's cheeks and wished him good luck

Jiminie kissed her dad's cheeks and wished him good luck. She knows that her dada is all nervous when it comes to her mama, his wife. She asked Taehyung to bring her eomma soon to the house. Taehyung smiled at the little girl's wish and waved bye to all.

Jin assured Taehyung about Jiminie and took her and Yoongi to the school.

With a huge sigh, Taehyung pulled off at the usual restaurant. He wore his mask and cap and walked mindlessly to the desired cabin. He was early, and he knew that Jungkook would not be here.

Taehyung dragged a chair from the table set and sat in front of the huge window. He just looked at the morning view with a blank face and mind.

Soon enough, he was dragged out of his imaginary world by the creak of door opening. Taehyung turned around, and his breath hitched. Jungkook looked all beautiful, but the puffy cheeks and droopy eyes made Taehyung's heart hurt.

Jungkook maintained a blank face and sat on one of the chairs. Taehyung also went opposite to him and sat on the chair. A waiter came, and both gave the order for their food and sat in silence.

Jungkook blankly stared at the golden ring shining so beautifully on Taehyung's right hand ring finger.

Meanwhile, the idol was busy looking at the lost bunny. The younger was wearing a turtle neck- full sleeve sweater and black baggy pants, looking adorable, but the look on his face kinda scared Taehyung to the core.

 The younger was wearing a turtle neck- full sleeve sweater and black baggy pants, looking adorable, but the look on his face kinda scared Taehyung to the core

After serving the ordered food, that is a two cheesy chicken sandwich and an Americano for Jungkook and a chocolate mocha for Taehyung. The lady bowed and left the couple alone.

After that, sometimes, Jungkook cleared his throat, claiming Taehyung's attention, who was drinking his chocolate mocha. Taehyung placed the drink on the table and focused on Taehyung.