Chapter - 22

Jungkook asked Driver Seo to take him somewhere. At first the driver hesitated and tried to stop the male, but Jungkook was adamant to go there that instant. He even threatened the driver that if the man didn't take him there then he will go there by himself.

And like that driver Seo took Jungkook to the place he asked. BH ENTERTAINMENT

Jungkook got off the car and ambled inside the agency. But his movements stopped seeing the huge crowd surrounding the agency's main gate. The driver called namjoon to inform the news.

Both jin and namjoon hurried there.

Jungkook was scared to pass through, no one here knows about him. Even if he says that Taehyung is his husband, no one is gonna believe.

His three month old bum is not that visible, so he is little relieved.

Jungkook: what should I do now? I came here in the heat of moment. Aish! Kookie how will you go inside.

He thought while biting his lips agressively. Suddenly an idea popped and he searched his phone but to his luck, he forgot it in the home.

Jungkook: What a lucky day!

He mocked himself sighing heavily. Encouraging himself with few words, Jungkook decided to go forward. But a hand held him back. Jungkook frowned and turned around to see...

Jin: kookie, come with me!

He said sternly and dragged him towards the car, without letting Jungkook speak. Namjoon was inside the car with a done face. Jungkook also got inside the car with head hung low. Jin too got inside the car.

Namjoon: Jungkook, what were you doing there?

He asked calmly. But deep inside he was little angry on the male. He is pregnant and without care he just came here(?).

Jungkook: i wanted to see to tae.

Namjoon: you should have told me kook. I would have prepared someway.

Jin: Jungkookie I told you to wai, right. Then why? Don't you believe tae?

Jungkook shook his head without hesitation. His eyes filled with tears.

Jungkook: no hyung. I just wanna see him. I trust him more than my self.

Jungkook said sobbing and wipping the freshly formed tears. Jin hugged him sideways and patted his head. Jungkook cried for few minutes and fell asleep just like that.

Namjoon took Jungkook to his room and asked jin to look after him. Namjoon went to see his brother.

-🥀-

Jungkook was in the living room talking with his mom who came to see her son after the great incident took place. She came to comfort her son who is pregnant with the first kid of their family.

Mina: baby, please eat something. Don't stress yourself, please

Mrs.Jeon literally begged her son, who was in somewhere else. Physically present but mentally absent. Areum also booked a ticket for her return hearing the scandal and her son-in-law's situation.

Mina: baby, if not for you atleast eat something for the life growing inside you

This somewhat made Jungkook come back to reality. He caressed his stomach and smiled softly. This is the first time he is smiling after the news of scandal was revealed.