Chapter - 13

It's evening time and Taehyung is still downstairs doing some writings. Jungkook peeked at his husband from the stairs to see his situation. As he saw Taehyung was immensed in writing, he smiled Victoriously and went back to their room.

Jungkook sat on the bed and start to think about something. Then he stood up from the bed and went towards the closet. He selected a set of clothes from the wardrobe as his bestie had suggested him.

Then went towards the bed and placed clothes somewhere away from anyone's eyes. After hiding it successfully, he walked down the stairs as it is past 6 and soon he have to prepare dinner for them.

When he reached downstairs, he saw Taehyung sleeping on the couch in his sitting position. The idol's face screamed uncomfortable by the frown in his face. Jungkook shook his head at the carelessness of his husband and went towards him.

Jungkook: even in our vacation, you are working! Ha.

He sulked and proceeded to help his husband get in a comfortable position. He placed a pillow under Taehyung's head and went behind him to massage his head. His husband might be having a head ache due to the pressure of the comeback preparation after his small vacation.

The younger among the couple massaged the idol's head slowly while humming a song. Taehyung smiled softly, half awake. He grabbed the hands of Jungkook who startled at first but soon calmed knowing it's his husband and not some ghosts.

Taehyung: what are you doing, darling?

He said lazily as he is still tired. Jungkook retreated his hand from Taehyung's hold and walked around to stand infront of his husband as Taehyung is facing Jungkook with twisted neck. He don't wanna make his husband tired anymore.

Jungkook: hubby, take some rest, okay. I will wake you up after preparing the dinner.

The younger said while styling the messy hair of his husband. Taehyung smiled sleepily and hugged Jungkook's waist, snuggling and rubbing his face on the younger's Petit waist. Jungkook caressed his husband's hair with a small smile on his lips.

The Idol seperated himself from his wife and looked up with the same sleepy face. Jungkook was biting his inner bottom lip to not let out a coo, as his husband is so cute right now.

Taehyung: then I will sleep in the room downstairs. I'm lazy to go upstairs.

The idol lazily muttered and left the place after placing a small yet loving peck near Jungkook's lips right on the mole under his lips. The younger bit his lips trying to suppress the shy smile.

After that, he also went to prepare the dinner for them. He prepared a mini dinner as he is gonna serve his husband the whole meal afterwards. Jungkook himself blushed knowing the afterwards meal.

Nonetheless, he cleared his throat and walked towards the room opposite to the kitchen. He peeked inside the gap of the door to see his husband Taehyung sleeping peacefully. He walked inside tip-toeing. The younger crouched down near his handsome yet cutely snoring hubby and started to admire the sleeping male.

Jungkook: woah, you are always mesmerizing, honey!

He let out unconsciously and leaned towards Taehyung and pecked his bread cheeks that are puffy due to the sleeping position.