pj masks vs monster masks

The pj masks arrived to HQ.

Catboy:hi pj robot can you play footage of the library from last night.as pj robot started to play footage of the library.

Suddenly three figures broke down the door and took half of the books and exit out the library running away with the books.

Owlette:wait pj robot can rewind alittle.as pj robot rewind it to the part where they were running away.

Owlette:now zoom in on them.as pj robot zoomed in into the three but it was alittle blurry.

Gekko:I can barely see who they are?

Owlette:can you make it clear?as pj robot made it clear as the pj masks were shock that their eyes were really wide.

Owlette:ITS THE...

Pj masks:MONSTER MASKS!!!

Gekko:wait how are the monster masks back and why would they steal comics.

Owlette:let's find out...TO THE OWL-GLIDER!!!as the pj masks  hopped in the owl-glider and flew off.

*with Pharoah boy*

He was at the park making the monster masks train while he reads books.

Pharoah boy:hey pj monster are you guys having the best training ever.as the monster masks couldn't respond.

Pharoah boy:what was that oh yeah since I can control you can't speak until I let you but soon when the pj masks come you'll have to defeat them than I can rule the world...BY THE END OF TIME!!!as he seen the owl-glider.

Pharoah boy:oh is that flying chariot that means the pjs are coming better hide as he hid behind the bench as the owl-glider landed and the pj masks jumped out.

Catboy:monster masks is that really you guys?as the monster masks were mumbling trying to speak to them but couldn't.

Gekko:how did you guys even get here and why did you rob the library you can just borrow books.

Owlette:yeah please don't tell me you guys are giving up veing good guys.as the monster masks were mumbling "no we are not giving up being heroes!".

Pharoah boy:*whisper*now attack them.as he waved his staff of ra around.

Than catpire started to theiw cat stripes at them.

Catboy:LOOK OUT!!!as they all dodged the stripesa as the monster masks starting to charge at them.

Gekko:what are we gonna do!?

Catboy:*sighs*we have to have fight them...as owlette and gekko were shock.

Owlette:why!?

Catboy:because it looks like its the only way..

Owlette:wait what about we try to talk to them at least.as catboy sighed and nodded his head yes as they started to charge at them

They all started to fightas using the same exact attaks.

Gekko:franken gekko please I don't want to fight you!as they both were dodging their punches as Franken gekko wanted to speak so bad.

Catboy:catpire please snap out were friends not foes.as they were dodging both of their cat stripes as catpire couldn't talk.

Owlette:ghostlette please stop were friends remember.as they were dodging their owl feathers as ghostlette was trying to signal owlette with her eyes.

Owlette:what's with your eyes.as she was looking at them as seen her eyes are pointed at the bench.

Owlette:the bench...SUPER OWL EYES!!!as she was looking at the bench and seen pharaoh boy.

Owlette:Pharoah boy...*gasp*!as she realized what's going on than swooped in towards pharaoh boy.

Pharoah boy:*whisper*this plan is going great.than suddenly pharaoh grabbed her staff of ra and his hat and the monster masks were released from the control.

Catpire:I can control myself again!

Franken gekko:me to!

Owlette:monster masks come to me so pharaoh boy won't be able to control you guys again.as the monster masks came to owlette as she used the staff of ra on them so pharaoh boy won't be able to control them.

Gekko:what just happened?as he and catboy did not what just happened.

Pharoah boy:hey give that back!as he was running towards them.

Owlette:hurry grab the books and go to the owl-glider we will talk later!as she dropped pharaoh boy's stuff as catboy and catpire grabbed the books than the pj masks and monster masks hopped in the owl-glider and flew away.

Pharoah boy:aw man the dumb pj masks stop my pj monster servants...as he fake cried thab stopped.

Pharoah boy:they can take my pj monster servants cause I still have the scroll so they can't stop...abd I left it in the museum...as he walked back to the museum.