owlette vs dark owl

Owlette walked into the space exhibit where there's rocket ships and planets.

Owlette:dark owl where are you?as she started to walk slowly than suddenly she heard a noise on her left.

She was looked to her left and seen nothing.

Owlette:where can you be...SUPER OWL EYES!!!as she was looking everywhere than dark owl sneakily flew behind her.

Dark owl:here...DARK OWL FEATHERS!!!as she shoot feathers at her.

Owlette:SUPER FEATHERED SHIELD!!!as she made a feather shield which protected her from the feathers.

Owlette:dark owl stop we're at the space exhibit these can fall easily and also break.

Dark owl:you think I care about these dumb models.as she suddenly got a idea and smirk evily.

Dark owl:if you care about than here catch them...DARK OWL FEATHERS!!!as she used her feathers to cut the strings off the planet models.

Owlette:SUPER OWL WINGS!!!as she caught all of planets and put them down.

Dark owl:ok impressive you can catch all those what about this...DARK OWL FEATHERS!!!as she used her feathers to cut the string to the big model of the sun.

Owlette:stop that!as she flew up abd caught the sun and quickly flew back down and put it time and was catching her breath.

Dark owl:why down already gosh your really weak for a hero version of me you really aren't cable of being a hero ha are you even cable of being a good girlfriend to your night panther aka catboy.as she started to evil laugh as owlette's eyes were wide as she clutched her fist.

Dark owl:anyways bye bye owlette...DARK OWL FEATHERS!!!as owlette was below a rocket ship as dark owl cut the strings with her feathers as it was about to land on her.

Owlette:SUPER OWL FEATHERS!!!as she made her feathers big to catch the rocket ship and moved them away from her.

Owlette:no one...says that...to...meas she looked at dark owl and flew up to her.

Owlette:you think I'm weak can a owl who's weak can do this...SUPER OWL WING WIND!!!as she made a strong wind breeze that push her back to the wall.

Owlette:SUPER OWL FEATHERS!!!as she tied her up with her feathers.

Dark owl:ha you think you can trap me in these feathers I can escape them easily.

Owlette:yeah onky whebyour awake though.

Dark owl:huh what does that suppose to mean?..as she seen owlette holding a planet model in her hand then she threw it at her face which knocked her out.

*later*

Owlette was dragging dark owl to the main area in the museum and seen gekko dragging chameleon.

Gekko:hey owlette you already took care of dark owl.

Owlette:yep we had alittle talk about relationships and I think she'll never bring it up again.

Gekko:anyways we should help catboy where is he anway?

Owlette:I think he went in the Egyptian exhibit.

Gekko:then let's go I'll hold on to chameleon and dark owl...wait where are they?as they noticed they're gone.

Owlette:I don't know they were just there?than suddenly someone grabbed both of them.