the crazy plan

The pj masks and monster masks stopped running and catching their breath.

Ghostlette:what are we gonna do if we go back we'll get creamed by that army if we don't then the dark masks will take over everything!?

Gekko:what about we get armadylan,newton star,an yu and teeny weeny here to help us?

Catboy:we can but there will still be less of us to fight that big army.as they were thinking than owlette had a idea.

Owlette:ok I have a idea but you guys aren't gonna like this but*inhales*how about we get the villians to help us take down the army?as everyone eyes were wide.

Catboy,gekko and the monster masks:WHAT!?!?as they were shockingly confused right niw

Gekko:owlette your ideas are brilliant and cool but this idea is just alittle bit crazy.

Catpire:yeah we haven't met some of your villains but this world but we can tell that your villains are bad like your mad romeo from this dimension.

Franken gekko:even Franken gekko know that bad idea owlette.

Owlette:I know I know but its our only chance to defeat that army and take down the dark masks and save pharaoh boy.

Catboy:*sighs*well owlette is right so owlette and ghostlette you two go and gather up the heroes while gekko and Franken gekko gather up the as much villains as they can while me and catpire could get the half of the villains than we all meet at the town's square where we could take down the army together so who's with me.as the pj masks put their hands in the middle as ghostlette and Franken gekko did the same but catpire didn't.

Catboy:catpire?as everyone looked at him.

Catpire:ok ok hope this works.as he put his hand in the middle.

Gekko:now everyone say it in 3...2...1!

Pj masks and monster masks:TIME TO BE A HERO/MONSTER!!!as they jumped up.

Catboy and catpire:now pj masks/monster masks let's go!as they ran in their separate ways.