spying

The dark masks arrived at the park.

Night panther:ok guys let's see if the pj masks are here.

Chameleon:I don't see much people here the only thing I see is three kids that look like us with those other three kids wearing weird clothing but nothing there.

Dark owl:wait what that must be the pj masks let's hide in bushes and hear what their saying.as they tiptoed quietly and hid in a bush where they could hear them.

Greg:hopefully pj robot found his dimension thing to bring the monster masks back to their world cause I'm exhausted looking after them.

Amaya:I know but luckily their not under pharoah boy's control.

Connor:yeah and I wonder how pharaoh boy got them into this world in the first place?

Amaya:well we'll figure out on the picture player.

Dark owl:*whisper*you know what I'm thinking.as she smirked evily.

Night panther:*whisper*yeah.as he got it.

Chameleon:I don't tell me!he said out loud.

Connor:wait what was that?as they heard it and seen the bush moving.

Greg:guys its coming from that bush.as he pointed to the bush the dark masks were in then they walked over to it quietly and look and seen nothing.

Greg:we missed it.

Connor:whatever it was looks like their were spying on us.

Amaya:or maybe it was a raccoon or something but let's go just in case...PJ MASKS WE'RE ON OUR WAY!!!

All:INTO THE NIGHT TO SAVE THE DAY!!!

Franken gekko:hey why you do it without us!

Pj masks:umm...sorry...as they smiled nervously.

The dark masks were hiding behind the tree hoping the pj masks wouldn't find them.

Dark owl:*whisper*great job buddy now the pjs are on to us!

Chameleon:*whisper*sorry I just wanted to know what you were thinking.

Night panther:*whisper*don't worry though chameleon we heard all the stuff we needed.as he smirked evily.