the final showdown

Night panther was on the roof and ran to the front of the roof and seen his army defeated.

Night panther:my army might have been defeated but with some new recruits I'll be even powerful than ever.as he smirked evily.

Catboy:hey night panther.as night panther turned around and seen catboyband catpire behind him.

Catpire:stop now and give us the staff and you will not be harmed.

Night panther:HA never.

Catboy:than you'll be fought.as they were ready to fight.

Night panther:good I was going easy on you anyway...NIGHT PANTHER SPEED!!!as he went fast than he disappeared.

Catpire:where is he?than suddenly catboy gotten punched out of nowhere.

Catboy:night panther must be doing that super speed thing where he slows down time.

Catpire:well lucky we can.as catboy smirk nodded as theyvboth used their super speed powers and they slowed down time and seen night panther.

Catpire:your not the only one with super speed...SUPER VAMPIRE STRIPES!!!as he used his stripe to get him as he tied up his feet as he fell.

Night panther:lucky shot.as he untied himself.

Night panther:can you dodge this...NIGHT PANTHER FURBALLS!!!as he started to shoot furballs at them as they dodge it.

Catboy:yeah we can...SUPER CAT JUMP!!!as he jumped up high and kicked night panther in the face.

Night panther:no more mr nice panther...NIGHT PANTHER STRIPES!!!as he tied catboy up and pulled him and faced him towards the end of the roof.

Catboy:what are you doing!?

Night panther:if my plan fails then I'm gonna enjoy killing you.

Catpire:wait don't there must be a way to deal with this without killing each other.

Night panther:well there is one thing you come herr so I can control you.

Catpire:never in your evil life.

Night panther:ok then say bye to kitty cat then.as he was about to let catboy fall.

Catpire:ok ok...as he looked down and started to walk towards him in defeat.

Night panther:good vampire cat let's shake on it.as they both shook hands.

Catboy:catpire come on you can't give up that easily.

Catpire:who says I was giving up?...as he opened his cape and bats came out flying all over night panther.

Night panther:GET AWAY DUMB BATS!!!as he tried to shoo them away with one hand.

Catboy:I'll take these.as he grabbed the staff of ra and scroll with his tail.

Night panther:GET AWAY!!!than suddenly him and catboy fell off the roof.

Catpire:NOOOO!!!as he ran and looked down and seen owlette fly up holding catboy and night panther.

Owlette:did we missed something.

Catpire:nope your just in time.

Catboy:yep and I got these.as he showed he had the staff of ra and the scroll in his tail.

Catpire:which means we did it we saved the multiverse!

Night panther:ugh...at this point I rather go home your world stinks!as everyone laughed.