catboy vs night panther

Catboy walked into the Egyptian exhibit.

Catboy:ok night panther reveal yourself its just you and me.as he was looking for him.

Catboy:CAT EARS!!!as he was trying to hear where he was thab suddenly hear a blast and seen furballs coming his way.

Catboy:SUPER CAT JUMP!!!as he jumped to avoid it.

Catboy:gotta try better than that night panther.than suddenly he seen night panther jumped down and clapping.

Night panther:hey catboy instead of fighting he each other what about we just join forces and rule all the dimensions.

Catboy:why would I join a villain like you?

Night panther:if you think about it we're basically the same person so that means your a villain like me.

Catboy:me a villain please.

Night panther:like was there times where you acted alittle bit mean and did some non-hero stuff to some villains..heroes...your best friends.as he smirked evily.

Catboy:..well there was the time I scared owlette with a card broad dinosaur...and the time where I almost risk gekko's birthday for a master fang cake trap...and I guess I do ditch my team alot..but-

Night panther:really doesn't sound really heroic to me.as he started to walked slowly to him.

Catboy:but those were just mistakes I made.

Night panther:were they mistakes or the villain inside of you just wanted those things to happened huh.

Catboy:...shut up...SHUT UP!!!as he covered his ears.

Night panther:I'm just saying maybe you were born to be a villain the whole time think about catboy.as catboy was not trying to listen to him and felt like what he was saying was the truth.

Night panther:with our powers combined we'll be unstoppable so catboy asking you one more time would you like to join me.as he got up close and put his hand out.

Catboy uncovered his ears and seen his hands and looked at night panther.

Catboy:I...I...will not...SUPER CAT STRIPES!!!as he slapped his hand and tied him up with his cat stripes.

Catboy:nice try night panther don't even try to mess with me I might have made some mistakes in the past but I made up for them cause I'm a hero a real hero.than suddenly he heard a door open behind him.

???:are we late.as catboy turned around and seen it was gekko and owlette who has smirks on their faces who had tied dark owl and chameleon up with rope and put duct tape around their mouths.

Catboy:owlette gekko you guys are here are you guys ok?

Owlette:of course we're ok we beat easy peasy.

Gekko:yeah they weren't so tough to take us down.

Catboy:ok then high five team.as he walked to them and they high five.

Owlette:ok what should we do now?

Catboy:well we...as he looked at owlette and seen her eyes were a different color and looked at gekko and seen his eyes were different color to.

Catboy:hey guys why are your eyes colors different?

Owlette:oh well..umm...

Gekko:ITS THE LIGHTNING IN THE ROOM!!!

Owlette:yeah that's why.as they smiled nervously.

Catboy gave them the stink eye and looked at dark owl and chameleon abd seen their eyes were a different color to.

Catboy:oh ok well since the plan we made it going so well you know what we're suppose to do now?

Owlette:yeah we...

Gekko:LOOK FOR THE STAFF OF RA!!!

Owlette:yeah that!as they smiled nervously again.

Catboy:oh well...I made that up...DARK OWL AND CHAMELEON!!!

Dark owl:aw man well it painful pretending to be a goody good.

Chameleon:yeah and bleh these colors do not work well for us.

Dark owl:yeah anyways...DARK OWL...I mean...SUPER OWL FEATHERS!!!as she threw owlette's feather towards night panther which cut him free.

Chameleon:what are you gonna do now catboy theres three of us and only one of you.as they started to surround him.