owlette and ghostlette side of the plan

Owlette and ghostlette were walking to the mystery mountain wall.

Ghostlette:what are we doing here are we suppose to be gathering heroes?

Owlette:yeah that's what we are doing look at this.as she made the symbols to open the portal and it opened.

Ghostlette:woah this reminds me of mysterious mountain in my dimension.

Owlette:well here we call it mystery mountain now follow me.as they went in the portal as they were in mystery mountain.

Owlette:now let's fly up...SUPER OWL WINGS!!!

Ghostlette:SUPER GHOST WINGS!!!as they both flew up and flew to the pagoda.

Ghostlette:who are we looking for?

Owlette:them two.as she pointed to an yu and teeny weeny meditating.

Owlette:hello an yu hi teeny weeny.as they landed.

An yu:oh hello my friend who is this your with?

Owlette:she's ghostlette she me but a ghost in a diffrent dimension.

Teeny weeny:*gibberish*(is she a friendly ghost?)?

Ghostlette:of course I'm friendly.

Owlette:anyways we need your help.

An yu:with what?

Owlette:well basically we have to fight a army of different versions of us from different dimension cause they are being mind control by evil versions of us so we need get alot if heroes to help so are you guys in.

An yu:I'm in.as she got up.

Teeny:*gibberish*(me two.).as he got up two.

Ghostlette:ok we got our first team members who next.

Owlette:let's go and find out.as they ran out of mystery mountain.

Ghostlette:ok who's next?

Owlette:well...than suddenly she seen something bright in the sky heading right towards her.

Newton star:owlette.as it revealed to be newton star

Owlette:newton what are you doing here?

Newton star:I was going to fly back home until I seen the army of different versions of you catboy and gekko.

Owlette:I know I am gathering a army cause they are being mind control will you help us I'll fill you on the rest later.

Newton star:ok.as he joined them.

*later*

They were walking to the canals where they spotted pirate robot.

Owlette:hey pirate robot.as she called him.

Pirate robot:pirate queen what can I do for ya.as he came to her.

Ghostlette:well need we need your help.

Pirate robot:shimmer me timbers can't belive me eyes two pirate queens but one is a ghost?

Owlette:yeah cause she from a different dimension and we need your help to defeat a army.

Pirate robot:I'll anything for you pirate queen so I'm in.than suddenly the ground started shaking a boulder started to roll towards them.

Ghostlette:look there's a boulder heading right towards us!

Pirate robot:don't worry pirate queens I'll protect you two!as he stand in front of them than the boulder stopped.

Armadylan:I'LL JOIN YOU GUYS TWO ARMADYLAN STYLE!!!as he turned back to normal.

Owlette:armadylan what are you doing here?

Armadylan:well I over heard you guys about the army stuff so I wanna join to stop the army of different versions of you.

Owlette:ok you can join us now let's go and find some new recruits.

*later*

They were walking and haven't found nobody yet.

Ghostlette:owlette where are we exactly going?

Owlette:umm..I don't know I thought we would see someone else along the way.than suddenly they heard howling.

An yu:did anyone hear that?than the howling got louder.

Owlette:yeah that's howling so that means...then suddenly they see the wolfy kids to their right.

Owlette:the wolfy kids.as she towards them.

Owlette:hey woflies!

Howler:what do you want bird brain can you see we're trying to see how loud we can howl.

Owlette:I know but would you guys like to help us with something?

Rip:nah we're not in the mood to help.

Kevin:guys that's not nice I'll help you.

Owlette:thanks kevin cause I need your help to fight a army.which caught rip and howler attention.

Rip:wait did you say fight!?

Howler:and army!?

Howler and rip:we're in!

Ghostlette:do we have enough people?

Owlette:yeah I'll tell catboy and gekko who we got but right now everyone follow me to the town's square.as they all walked to the town's square.