in the flying factory

Catpire was flying catboy to the flying factory.

Catpire:are you sure we should recruit romeo?

Catboy:for the final time yes.as they landed on the flying factory as they sneaked in.

Catboy:ok let's be quiet and try not to let the fly bots see us.then suddenly two fly bots were flying by and spotted catboy and catpire and signal all the other fly bots to get here.

Catpire:of course...

*later*

Romeo and robot were in the main room in the flying factory waiting for the fly bots to come back.

Romeo:where are all my fly bots?

Robot:probably capturing catboy qnd vampire catboy.as he pointed as they both seen the fly bots holding catboy and catpire.

Romeo:oh looks like the furball and the vampire furball are here wait how are you back?

Catboy:no time explaining we need you help.

Romeo:me help you why should I?

Catboy:because these evil versions of us will take over the whole world.

Romeo:evil pj pests well that doesn't surprise me.

Catboy:well they have a whole army of controlled pj masks from different multiverse's.

Romeo:does sound bad but what's in it for me?

Catpire:ok then don't help if you want alot of pj masks taking over your flying factory,inventions,the world and especially your robots.as romeo's eyes were wide.

Romeo:ugh...ok I'll help because I can only handle 1 pj team not 100 or something and plus if anyone us gonna take over the world its gonna be me.

Catboy:so you'll help.

Romeo:yeah me and robot will help.

Robot:yay...TIME TO BE A HERO!!!

Romeo:let's go buckets of bolts fly vits let them go and get back to cleaning.as they let go of catboy and catpire and went back to cleaning as they all jumped out of the flying factory as robot and romeo used their parachutes and catpire grabbed catboy and flew him down.

They all landed on the ground safely.

Catboy:ok everyone follow me to the town's square.as they ran to the town's square.