the dark masks plan(short)

All the heroes and villains were fighting all of the mind controlled different versions of the pj masks and they were doing good so far they were helping each other out,fighting by each other's side,defending one and other.

Chameleon:umm...night panther I don't want to be a let downer but looks like they're winning.

Night panther:yeah I can see that.

Dark owl:what are we gonna do?

Night panther:don't worry come inside the museum I'll tell you the plan.as they all went in the museum.

Gekko:catboy look the dark masks went inside the museum!as he pointed at them going inside the museum.

Catpire:catboy you and your team go in and stop the dark masks we'll keep these mind controlled guys busy.as catboy nodded.

Catboy:owlette take me and gekko to the museum we'll faced the dark masks.

Owlette:ok...SUPER OWL WINGS!!!as she grabbed catboy and gekko and flew them to the door than they entered in the museum.

Catboy:ok we're in the museum now let's find them it might be hard but we can find them.

Gekko:that's already covered look.as he smirked and pointed at the dark masks in the middle of the museum whisper something.

Catboy:oh well..that was easy I guess let's go.as they ran towards them.

Catboy:dark masks you guys surrender now so we won't have to fight you.

Night panther:never in your dreams goody good cat.

Catboy:ok then looks like we have to take you down.

Night panther:you guys might be powerful together but what about separated.as the dark masks nodded at each other and separate ran in each diffrent room exhibit.

Owlette:what do they mean by that?as she find that ti be really suspicious.

Catboy:I don't know but let's go and get them owlette take dark owl gekko you take chameleon and I'll take night panther.as owlette and gekko nodded and split up and went in the rooms where each of the darks masks went in.