pj/monster masks meet the dark masks

The pj masks and monster masks were still waiting for pj robot to get his dimension machine thing.

Catpire:how many minutes has it been it feels so long...

Owlette:its been six minutes since we arrived.than suddenly the picture player started beeping.

Ghostlette:what's that!?

Catboy:its the picture player.as the pj masks went to the picture player.

Gekko:whatever it is its coming from the museum...TO THE GEKKO MOBILE!!!as they ran to the gekko mobile.

Ghostlette:wait for us we want to come to!as they followed them as they all hopped in the gekko mobile as they drove off.

*later*

They arrived at the museum and hopped out the gekko mobile and all of their faces were in shock when they seen a army of different versions of them.

Catboy:what..am I looking at!?...

Franken gekko:why all these people look like pjs and us?

Owlette:because I think all of these people is all of us...

Gekko:did romeo make weird robotic versions of us but failed or something?

???:no it was us!as they looked up to the museum door and seen the dark masks.

Gekko:who are you guys?

Night panther:I'm night panther that's dark owl and chameleon we're the dark masks well we are basically the evil versions you guys.

Catboy:wait are you holding pharaoh boy's staff?

Dark owl:yeah cause that dumb kid thinks that we should do whatever he say but no we took his staff and that scroll he used to summon all the different dimension counterpart of you guys and put him in a sarcophagus.

Pj masks:WHAT!?!?

Catboy:*sighs*looks like this mission is also a rescue mission.

Night panther:ha this will be the first time yall will ever do a mission niw army attack them!as he faced the staff of ra towards them as the pj army started to attack.

Catboy:alright team let's do this!

Catpire:wait we're seriously gonna fight all of them!?

Catboy:yeah like they're just us what else could they have?as they just dodged a laser beam.

Catboy:actually..let's go now.as they all ran away as the army started to chase them.

Night panther:stop they'll be back but for now you guys stay rught here guarding this place and if they come back destroy them.

Chameleon:yeah cause we all have the same powers as them and with extra so they can't run or fly or hide.

Dark owl:but for now let's find some precious items in this place.as the dark masks evil laughed as they went in the museum.