ice cream

The pj masks and monster masks were walking all over town as the monster masks were amazed but not catpire.

Franken gekko:pj masks world amazing!

Ghostlette:yeah!

Catpire:its cool I guess.

Greg:hey guys look a ice crean truck!as he pointed to an ice cream truck.

Connor:I have the money to get us all ice cream who wants?

Franken gekko:ICE CREAM!!!as he ran over to the ice cream truck.

Ice cream truck driver:oh hi little kid what ice cream do you want?as Franken gekko looked at the flavirs and was started to go in the ice cream truck.

The pj masks and monster masks came and pulled Franken gekko out the truck as greg and amaya were pulling him back.

Connor:sorry he just really likes ice cream can I get blueberry,mint chocolate chip,strawberry and..what do you guys want?

Catpire:nothing they don't have blood flavors.

Ghostlette:yeah they don't have flavors for ghost two.as the ice cream truck driver was confused.

Connor:umm...they're from Japan...franken gekko what do you want?as amaya and greg were still pulling him back.

Connor:*sighs*vanilla strawberry and chocolate scoop please.

*later*

They were in the park enjoying their ice cream on the bench.

Amaya:are you happy you got your ice cream now Franken gekko?

Franken gekko:yep ice cream for me!

Cameron:nope its for me.as Cameron stole his ice cream.

Franken gekko:hey give ice cream back!

Cameron:who's gonna make me?

Catpire:me.as catpire got up and walk towards Cameron.

Cameron:HA what are you gonna do hit me with your dumb hat?

Catpire:no this.as he open his cape as bats came out and started to chase Cameron.

Cameron:BATS GET THEM AWAY!!!as he threw the ice cream into the air and ran away as Franken gekko caught all if them with his mouth and sallow them.

Franken gekko:BRAIN FREEZE!!!as he had a headache.

Amaya:catpire where did those bats come from?

Catpire:oh its a new power I got(from ninja power but in their dimension).

Greg:well don't use it here cause everybody could have seen ok.

Catpire:ok.as he rolled his eyes.

*with the dark masks*

The monster dark were walking around looking for the pj masks until they seen Cameron running towards them then he crashed into them.

Cameron:hey watch it!

Night panther:what about you watch it you weren't looking where your going!

Cameron:ugh you guys look ugly like those dumb loser in fact you guys looo alot like them.

Dark owl:*whisper*he must me the pj masks.

Chameleon:hey you where uave you seen those loser at.

Cameron:why would you want to know.as night panther grabbed him by his shirt and raised a fist up.

Night panther:tell us...NOW!!!he said threatening.

Cameron:THEY AT THE PARK!!!

Night panther:good now get out our sight let's go guys.as he drop Cameron down as they started to run to the park.

Cameron:WHY DOES THIS HAPPEND TO ME!!!as he ran away in fear.