gekko vs chameleon

Gekko walked in the prehistoric section where there were dinosaurs around.

Gekko:come on chameleon I know your here show yourself.as it was very quiet as he started to walk slowly then he heard something walking.

So he began to stop very slowly and heard something behind him.

Gekko:LIZARD TAIL SWIPE!!!as he whack his tail behind him as he whack chameleon as he turn visible.

Gekko:found you chameleon now surrender.

Chameleon:ok.

Gekko:really?

Chameleon:NO...CHAMELEON MUSCLES!!!as he made a fist and ran towards gekko.

Gekko:SUPER GEKKO MUSCLES!!!as he grabbed his fist and pushed him away from him.

Gekko:come on chameleon please stop we're at the museum at the prehistoric section near the dinosaurs which are my favorites in this museum.

Chameleon:oh their your favorite huh.as he smirked ran towards the trex skeleton and pulled its head off.

Chameleon:then take this!as he threw the head towards gekko.

Gekko:HEY...SUPER GEKKO MUSCLES!!!as he caught it and put it down gently.

Gekko:hey not funny!

Chameleon:is this funny then?as he threw the pterandon model at gekko as he caught it and put it down

Gekko:ok that's enough chameleon...SUPER GEKKO SHIELDS!!!as he grab one shield out and threw it towards chameleon but he caught it straight away.

Chameleon:ha you think you can defeat me with just a gekko puny shield you got to try better than that puny lizard!as he started laughing.

Gekko:no it was jsut to distract you.as chameleon was confused at first than seen a shield incoming than it hit him on the head which caused him to get knocked out.

Gekko:sorry but it was the only way to make you stop.as he came over and got his shields and put the dinosaur stuff back where they were then picked up chameleon and started to walked out the prehistoric section.