the dark masks disguises

The dark masks just came out the clothing wearing the same exact clothes as connor,amaya and greg but they were different colors night panther was black and white dark owl was purple and chameleon was dark green.

Chameleon:looks like this clothing store does have everything look they have our clothes with our original colors.

Night panther:yep anyways guys let's just do what we came here for.

Dark owl:look for the pj masks here and know what they're planning.as night panther nodded his head.

Chameleon:which shouldn't be too hard to find cause they will look like us.

Night panther:that's right now let's just blend in the crowd and try not to make contact to anyone untill we find those pjs.

Dark owl:and if anyone dare gets in our way we'll know what to do.as she pounded her fist against her hand as they all smirked evily.

Night panther:yep and if anyone there puts a single finger on you my precious dark owl they'll never see the light again.

Dark owl:glad I have a dark knight in shining armor to protect me.as they kissed.

Chameleon:BLEH can you two stop all this couple stuff so we can find the pj masks.as he was disgusted.

Night panther:ok whiny lizard pants let's go dark masks!as they started to walk

Chameleon:wait but did the weird boy said there are monster versions of them or us cause you know we are the same person after all.

Dark owl:don't worry he probably made it up to scare us and thinking we're gullible.

Night panther:yeah chameleon it might as well be a trick.

Chameleon:but maybe...as he seen night panther and dark owl crossed their arms and glaring at him.

Chameleon:your right let's go find the pjs...as he still believed it.

Night panther:let's go dark masks.as they started to walk away and started to look for the pj masks.