human disguises

It was morning and connor woke up and got up and didn't see catpire.

Connor:catpire catpire where are you?as he was looking for him everywhere than open his closet and seen catpire hanging upside down sleeping in his daytime form wearing his pajamas than he started to his at him

Connor:catpire islts just me!as he stopped hissing.

Catpire:ugh catboy can you shut the door we vampires sleep when the sun comes up.

Connor:I know but come on your coming outisde with us.

Catpire:ain't gonna happened now go!as he shut the closet door.

Connor:ok I guess ghostlette will just be out there alone with franken gekko.

Catpire:NEVER MIND I'M COMING!!!as he got out the closet.

Catpire:but will people freak out if they see a vampire like this and plus I will burn and turn to dust out there in the sun.as connor was thinking than gotba idea.

Connor:I got a idea.as he went in his closet.

*with amaya*

Amaya woke up and seen ghost slime all over her room.

Amaya:what's all of this!?

Ghostlette:sorry sometimes when ghost go through walls they leave slime behind and..last night I was exploring and was going through some walls and stuff...

Amaya:ugh..never mind let's get ready for the day I'll get ready and get some clothes for your disguise.as she got out of bed and stepped on some ghost slime.

Amaya:after I get a mop.

*with greg*

He woke and seen Franken gekko slapped his face with his hand.

Greg:Franken gekko I'm awake already.as he got up and seen it was just and only Franken gekko's hand and threw it on the floor with fear.

Franken gekko:hey gekko have you..my hand!as came and seen his hand and reattach it back on.

Greg:what was that all about!?

Franken gekko:sorry..sometimes hand comes off me sometimes.as greg face palmed.

Greg:let's just get your a disguise already.as he went in his Closet.

*later*

The pj masks gathered up at amaya houes showing each other their disguises for the monster masks catpire was wearing a straw hat and was wearing a cape which he is using it as a cloak to cover his body.

Ghostlette was wearing lots of clothes to cover every single part of her ghosty body with a gas mask and sun glasses and a hat and bandanas over the top half of her face.

Franken gekko was wearing greg's clothes with hat on and a eye patch on where his other eye isn't with a scarf and gloves and a gas mask.

Ghostlette:nice disguises guys.

Catpire:your disguise nice two.

Franken gekko:yeah and know one will know we monster.

Connor:be careful guys even if we don't go to school today there is still some stuff we need to look out for.

Catpire:come on catboy we grown from our last vist so we'll be fine let's go.as the monster masks started to walk than they l accidentally trip each other up.

Amaya:*sighs*this is gonna be a long day.