final

The pj masks were gathered up with the villains and hero and the other pj masks from different dimensions which the pj masks freed them from the staff of ra.

Gekko:ok since the other us from diffrent dimension are free how do we get them plus the monster masks back to their dimension.

Owlette:with this scroll.as she was holding the scroll in her hand.

Gekko:oh yeah.owlette was saying the maguc spell in the scroll and she summoned all the portals to each of the pj masks dimensions.

The other pj masks all said goodbye and walked back to their portals.

Catpire:well I guess this is goodbye..for now at least pj masks.

Catboy:yeah you guys were good with your cool monster powers.

Catpire:you guys weren't so bad either.

Franken gekko:hope me see pjs again.

Gekko:me to Franken buddy.

Owlette:well if you guys need help then you know who to call.

Ghostlette:same for you guys.

Catpire:till next time pj masks.as they waved goodbye to them as they walked back to their portal.

Catboy:now let's throw the dark masks back into their portal.as they turned and seen they broke out the stripes and seen them running back to their portal.

Night panther:you think this is the end you'll see us but we'll come back even more powerful and when we come back we'll take over your world bye..for now.as the dark masks chuckled evily as they ran back to their portals.

Gekko:but for now we can all say...PJ MASKS ALL SHOUT-

Than the museum door open and pharaoh boy comes out and taking off the night panther stripes.

Pharoah boy:hey where is my pj army.

Owlette:we defeated them and freed them and bring them back to their home.

Pharoah boy:of course...give me my stuff.

Owlette:you can have your staff back but we're keeping this scroll in HQ.as she gave pharoah boy his staff of ra back.

Pharoah boy:after the day I been through I don't even care anymore that was the worst plan ever I rather have you pjs than just lots of different yous.

Gekko:thanks?...

Pharoah boy:I'm going back to the world beyond bye for now.as he went back inside the museum.

Catboy:anyways...thanks heroes and villains for the help.

Armadylan:no problem.

Romeo:I was only here so I don't have to deal with more pj pest.

An yu:well I guess we succeeded and save the world and the other dimensions.

Howler:yep and if you need me I'll be in bed.

Rip:same.as everyone started to leave.

Gekko:you guys wonder if the monster masks made it home ok?

Catboy:yeah I'm pretty sure and if they are in trouble they know who to call.as they all looked up in the sky.

*with the monster masks*

The monster masks arrived back in their dimension.

Catpire:back in the real world at last.

Franken gekko:yeah lucky no villain here.as they started hearing evil laughing and destruction.

Ghostlette:you had to say something.

Franken gekko:sorry...

Catpire:looks lkke we got work to do before we do let's just say...MONSTER MASKS ALL SHOUT HURRAY!!!

All:CAUSE IN THE BLOODMOON WE SAVE THE DAY!!!