Chapter One

CHAPTER ONE

"Omg guess what.", shouted Izzie as she bounced down on the bottom of my bed.

Izzie was my best friend, well one of them, and she was a boy crazed, adhd, blonde with bright blue eyes. I've known her since 3rd grade and we have been inseperable ever since.

"What.." I said saying as if i wasn't interested.

"Haley Lynn Olsen, do not give me attitude. This is important! A new boy is coming from Las Vegas, and he sounds super cute."

"You think any guy with a heartbeat is cute. I bet he is like a total nerd. How do you know he's coming?"

"I was in the office and overheard this dad talking about how he was a ladies man at his last school to Mr.Cross."

"Oh great, another player. Just what we need." I muttered annoyed.

I hated players. They were just scummy guys that use girls for there, ya know, and messed with their feelings. I know Izzie and Monica always laugh when i say this but, when i meet a guy i think if i would want to marry him or not. If he doesn't meet up to my standards then why even try to date them and go through the heart break with it.

"Oh god Haley, well when he comes to school on monday, im going to invite him to Drakes party on friday! " She said excitedly

"You do that while i sit here catching up on the latest Secret Life of the American Teenager." I said while turning on my tv.

"No, you are going friday whether you like it or not. Im not going to miss another party cause you won't get that lazy ass up." She said while blocking the tv.

I moaned while turning to face my pillow so i can try to block her out. I didn't want to go out, I just wanted to stay in my room and be antisocial. It's not that I didn't like parties, I just didn't like drakes parties, he always tried to make a move on me.