Chapter Nineteen

Fan, vote and comment! xoxo <3

CHAPTER NINETEEN

Cody pulled up to a beach side motel, with surf boards outside and the ocean breeze. "You don't have to do all this!" I said, throwing my hands to my sides and breathing the beachy wind. 

"It's just a little beach shack motel, let me go check us in." He walked to the office door and I called Izzie immediately.

"Hey! Whats up?" Izzie said. I had to tell someone what was about to happen. I needed advice. I was freaking out. 

"I think Cody and I are going to go all the way." I whispered into the phone. 

"Oh shit! Just remember not to be nervous and take it slow." She said, knowing I was a virgin. "Does he know he's taking your v-card?" 

"Yeah but I feel like I'm gunna pass out." I said breathing hard. "Oh and we told each other  we loved each other, shit he's coming, I love you Iz, wish me luck!" 

I hung up and my stomache sank when he motioned for me to get out of the car. I followed him to our room and I went into the bathroom to go pee. I came out and he was looking out the window at the beach. "Wanna go night swimming?" I smiled and we ran down to the shore. 

He took off his shirt and the moonlight shined on his muscular back that had the most perfect tan. He pulled down pants bearing his boxers. He walked over and unzipped my dress, leaving me in my bra and undies. He grasped my hand and ran down to the shore. The water was warm due to the past view days and I felt so free ducking under waves and feeling the ocean. He kept swimming out until I could barely reach with my tippy toes. "I can't go any farther!" I shouted over the breaking waves. 

"Come here." He said laughing, he grabbed my waist and had be straddle him. We looked up to see the fireworks from main street light up the sky. He began to kiss my neck slowly and thoughtfully reached my sweet spot which made me moan slightly. I grabbed his face up to mine and kissed him teasing him with my tongue. I tightened my knees around him and let him kiss my chest. He got me out of the water bridal style and carried me back to the motel. 

He pushed me against the door, holding my hips, kissing me intensely. Breathing heavily, he searched his pockets for the key while I kissed his neck. He finally opened the door and I got up on the bed leading his kisses towards me. He struggled to get the condom out of his pants and then lead to unclasp my bra while kissing my collar bone. He grabbed me and pulled me towards him making me chuckle. While taking off my underwear he said, "I love you so much baby. This is going to be the best night of your life." He kissed my stomache and then came back up to my lips. Our body's thumped against each other and he breathed into my neck, "I'll be gentle, don't be nervous," We started to kiss then he slowly slipped off his boxers and put on the condom. He made me cringe as he thrusted into me. I will never forgot that moment because you always think it is going to be the worst mistake you ever made, where really it was one of the greatest feelings I have ever had. A tear ran down my face due to the pain but also to the pleasure. He pulled up my hips making my back arch. 

"Cody." I whimpered. My whole body felt exsilerating. One last thrust which made me moan. He layed down next to me. Our loud breathes filled the small motel room.

"Holy shit." He gasped. "You are so god damn beautiful." He swiped my cheek and kissed my arm. He got up and slipped on his boxers. I pulled up my underwear and grabbed the sheets over me. He got into bed and grabbed my waist pulling me close. We fell into a peaceful sleep. I was startled when he woke up and started to panic. He was asleep but kept repeating "I'm sorry." I startled to pet his head and shushed him back to sleep. I saw his arm and analyzed his scars. They were uneven and not like he self harmed, more like a fight or something. I fell back asleep on his chest and heard his blissful heart beat. 

The fun shined on my face and I slowly woke up. I looked up to see a smiling Cody who kissed me. "good morning beautiful. Lets get breakfast." He handed me some sweats and a shirt from his truck. I slipped them on and brushed my teeth. My hair is god awful in the morning, so I twisted it into a bun  and left my face with no makeup. We drove to main street and ate at the Big Belly Deli. "Its such a nice day to go to the beach. Can we stop by my house?" I asked.

Cody looked at me curiously and nodded. He stopped at my house and I ran inside slipping on my light shiny purple bikini that made my arse look good. I ran into the garage grabbing my surfboard and joeys. I usually surf with him so his is always in my garage. When I came out, he looked at me with googly eyes. "It's okay, I know you will be good! It's not hard at all!" He helped me put the boards in the back. 

"That's not what I'm flipping about. You look hot!" I blushed and we drove to the beach. I opened his roof window and stood up letting the sandy breeze go with my blonde hair. We stopped at the cliffs and I got out holding my board. Cody slipped into his board shorts in the bathroom then came out. I handed him the board and we paddled out. 

"So let's see how this Vegas boy can fit in to California." I dropped into a wave, feeling the water catch me and letting me ride. I showed off a bit but none the less just let the wave take me. I motion Cody to drop into the next wave and he leaned to hard, face planting. I paddled out and saw his wet hair over his face, he looked really cute. "Just try the next one, instead on slowly getting up, just pop up and remember to just feel the wave." 

I get into a barrel and come out to see Cody catching his first wave. He looked like a natural. I screamed and clapped. His face turned red but I could tell he was really proud. We kept surfing for hours. Cody got really tan and I did a bit. We came on shore and made a huge sand castle. We walked to Ruby's to get fries and a shake. 

As the sun set we went down to shore, sitting down watching the sun fall into the water. I felt Cody come behind me and slip his feet to either side of me. I leaned back into his chest and watched the pinks and purples of the sky mix.