Chapter Three

Sorry they have been kind of short, this one is longer(: I hope you enjoy this chapter!

CHAPTER THREE

"What!" Izzie and Monica scream simutaniusly and i nearly lose my hearing.

"Yeah, he like ran into me, he is definately a total douche."

"He called you cute and asked for your number! Obviously, you are just scared to like him cause isn't "Marriage Material"." Izzy said sarcastically.

"I bet he says that to every girl, i wouldn't get involved if i were you. I heard he deals cocaine and has an extra toe!" Monica stated.

Monica was my other best friend, she was a shy, smart, asain that usually gave me the exact opposite advice I usually get from Izzie. She never went to parties and was the most gullable person I have ever met.

"Shut up Monica, i doubt he sells cocaine." Izzie snapped

"It's not that big of a deal, it's not like im ever gunna talk to him again."

"Yeah you will, at Drakes party." Izzie said desperately

"No i will not, and if you invite him, i will kill you." I said pining Izzie to the ground

Izzie and I always pushed eachother around jokingly. She struggled but persuing to flip me over and pin me under her.

She said, "Fine i won't, but i really think you will like him. Please give that beautiful human a chance.", letting 

go of me and geting back up on my bed.

"Why don't you date him if he's so beautiful?" I said annoyed.

She looked at me and said." Cause maybe he will actually give you some adventure in your life. Instead of just sitting around and watching this stupid tv show."

Maybe Izzie was right, but I just didn't need him in my life.

Monica still said that she got a bad vibe off of him and that i should stay away from him.

That night, I layed down, looking up at my ceiling that was cover in those stick on stars that glowed, and just kept replaying when Cody Cunningham ran into me and said i was the cutest girl he had seen so far.

Before I knew it, it was Friday, and I was kinda excited for Drakes party. Cody hasn't talked to me since Tuesday but every time we made eye contact, he would give me this smirk.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked Izzie, has she out on lipgloss in my bathroom.

"Yeah", she said walking out looking at me, "is that what you're gunna wear?"

I looked down at my outfit and shrugged, "what's bad about this?"

"You need to look hot, not like you just walked into your grandmas closet."

We were early anyway so I just let her go through my closet. I was nervous cause Izzie's definition of hot was booty shorts and a V neck.

"Here. This is perfect." She said holding up, gray skinny jeans and an off the shoulder black top that showed just a bit but not too much.

I smiled, grabbing and hurrying to get ready.

As we walked into Drakes house, Izzie went over to this guy ,she has been crushing on for a little bit, to flirt. As for me, I went over to the pool table and sat down, hoping to avoid Drake.

Drake was like my cuddly buddy in 8th grade, and we kissed a few times. Then he told me he loved me and I was just weirded out so I didn't talk to him all freshman year. Now we talk again and I think his feelings are coming back. Well I hope not.

"Hey beautiful." Said a guy while grabbing my waist and pulling me close.

"Drake, I told you.." I said before getting cut off by the sight of Cody holding my waist.

Cody was like two inches from my face when he whispered,"I hope you know that I could get any of these girls, but I can't take my eyes off of you."

Goosebumps came down my body like a lightning bolt, but I couldn't let him get me like this. I had to snap back.

"Is that what you say to every girl?" I said annoyed, taking a shot.

"Wow girl, take it slow, I don't want to take advantage of you." He smirked and winked at me.

"I would never let you." I muttered, walking away.

I went over to the dining table and they were playing a drinking game. The rules were every time the song, Swimming Pools said drank you took a sip of your drink.

As I sat up, my head pounding, I heard a slow steady heartbeat below me. I looked down only to be relieved it was only Izzie.

I stood up, looking around for Drake, trying to be quiet not to wake the drunk kids on the floor. I see Drake on the pool table, dead asleep, as I walked closer I noticed he had a black eye.

*buzz*  

I got a text message from a weird 702 area code:  

"I had an amazing night. Can't wait for tonight. I'll pick you up around 8."

I texted back : 

"Who is this?" 

Trying to wake up Izzie, my phone buzzes and as I look my stomach drops.

"Cody Cunningham."