Chapter Eight

Please vote, comment, and fan! Love all my readers!(:

CHAPTER EIGHT

Holding me against the wall next to his door, he fumbled to find his keys, opened the door and picked me up, I kissed his neck softly then started to give him a hickey as he carried me up his staircase, his strength amazed me, and he pushed his bedroom door open with his back. He threw me on his bed, breathing heavily, he slowly unbuttoned his shirt and I scanned down his body. He felt the sensitive, now bruise, on his neck and cringed. He looked at me and smirked. He slowly climbed up his bed, looking me into my eyes, and we started to make-out.

Even though Cody was very tough and manly,he was such a gentle kisser. We sat up and he started to unzip my dress and i could feel his warm heavy breathe on my neck, only to bear my lace bra and matching underwear, which i wore just incase this happened. He looked at me, almost as if he had never seen a girl shirtless. Then he muttered," You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." following with a kiss. He lead my hands to his pants, so I unbutton his slacks and helped take them off. Laying down, he suddenly stopped, and said," Your mom said 10 right?"

"Its fine." I said, practically moaning, he was going to just stop now?

"No it's not, we better get you home, its 10 right now."

"Please, she can deal with it." I said fumbling with his boxers.

He laughed, pulling my hand away,"No no, here let me help you put your dress back on." Kissing my forehead.

I was kinda pissed, I can be bad, I can be late past curfew, but no he viewed me as little Haley. I got up, letting him zip my dress up, and went into his car before he was even dressed. It was funny i didn't even know how to get out of his house, that was pretty intense. I sat in his truck, and realized, his dad or mom, wasn't even home. I was kinda suspicous and when he got in the car i asked, "Where are your parents?"

He looked at me and quietly said, "My parents are dead."

I looked up at him and set my hand gently on his thigh and said, " I'm so sorry."

His jaw clenched and he turned on the car, the rest of the car ride, it looked like he was fighting his thoughts. I shouldn't have brought it up. We pulled up to my house and he kissed me on the cheek and said," Bye"

I woke up saturday morning and made myself a bagel. I got a text from Cody saying," Sorry for last night, I had a great time, Want to hangout in like an hour?"

I wasn't doing anything so why not? I had the hugest smile and replied," Sure(: "

He picked me up and we drove to "conception creek", people called it that because just about everyone in town has lost their virginity there, it was actually called Honduras Hill but i liked conception creek better. I made sure not to bring up the parent thing again. We got out and he handed me a skateboard. I looked at him googly eyed.

He laughed,"Do you not know how?"

"No." I said blushing.

"Let me teach you." He said smiling

I got on the skateboard and he put his hands on my waist, helping me balance. As we slowly drifted through the park, his hands still on my waist and sometimes pinching to tickle me, I looked up at the trees that draped the whole park. I finally said i could do it myself. He let go and the skateboard went forward under my feet and i fell right on my butt. I laughed really hard and he came over really scared, thinking i broke something, which just made me laugh harder. He looked up worried and I planted a sweet kiss on him.

"Wanna get a treat at 7-Eleven to make you feel better?" He said kissing me again.

I smiled getting up, kind of sore, and started to run up to the store. We both got coke Slurpee's and he gave a piggy back ride, all the way to this huge tree with soft grass underneath. When he wasn't looking, I flicked some Slurpee on him and he took his out and got me worse. It was war.

Laughing with this sticky Slurpee all over me, he rolled on top of me and started to kiss me while licking the slurpee off my face. He then let me go and I was laughing so hard that he started laughing at me laughing. I looked up at my boyfriend laughing up a storm and realized I was whipped.