Chapter Four

CHAPTER FOUR

As i stared blankly at my phone, Izzie woke up and looked at me with worry in her eyes.

"What happened last night?" She asked, getting up and avoiding stepping on the kids below her.

What did i drink last night? I can't remember anything. Obviously, Cody was there and he some how got my number. 

"Uh, i don't know." 

"Holy shit." Izzy yelled in a whisper tone, looking at herself in the mirror. 

"What happened?" I said grabbing her.

Right when i turned her around, her hair was pulled back and about 5 hickeys were visible. 

"Crazy ass night. We better get going, my mom is gunna freak if we don't come home before 12." She said pulling her hair back around, making the hickeys practically disappear.

When I got home, I took a few advil and went on facebook. I had 32 notifications. They were all photos. Photos from last night. I took a deep breath and clicked on the album. I was with Cody in every single picture. We were either holding hands, he was holding my waist, or just laughing together. As i stared at the photos, i couldn't help but think why he didn't try anything, but maybe he would just do that when someone was taking pictures. Either way I called Izzie, to tell her about Cody of course, but also i think i found her hickey boy. 

"Yeah, he is like slobbering on your neck." I said laughing.

"At least he's hot." Izzie said acting mad. 

I sighed, "Did you see the pics of Cody and I?"

"Yeah, you guys look like a couple.." 

"I wish he would just leave me alone, obviously I'm not interested." 

"You looked pretty interested according to these pictures." 

"Ugh, whatever, i got to go." 

"Okay b.." Cutting her off by hanging up. 

He was trying to get me to like him so he can bang me or something. Oh great, i totally forgot, I have a date with him tonight, according to that text message. I guess I will reply. 

"Sorry, Im sick." I texted him, hey at least it was something?

**Buzz**

"You can have my jacket, come on give me a chance, beautiful(: " 

"I'm okay." I texted him, shutting off my phone.

I just need to take a nap and get this hangover to ease off. 

"Shit." I muttered, looking at the clock, it was 5 o clock. 

I forced myself up. I came down stairs, hair up and sweats, to see my mom talking to Cody! 

"Oh hi honey," my mom said, "go get dressed. This kind boy wants to take you on a date."

"Mom, can I talk to you real quick." I said faking a smile to Cody.

"No, go up stairs and get dressed. Now." She said under her breath.

I guess my mom was surprised that one of my boyfriends, well not boyfriends but guys who were into me, actually talked to her and asked her. Not to mention, Cody was very good looking, much better than any of my other boy toys. 

I got dressed and came down stairs. Cody smirked at me, after looking up and down my body, and said,"Lets go sweetheart, Thanks again Mrs.Olsen, i hope we will be able to talk again." 

Kissing ass? This kid was gunna have to do a lot more than just impress and flirt with my mom. 

"Me too, Haley have fun!" She said while closing the door. 

Cody opened his passenger door and helped me in. His truck was well kept and smelt like axe. 

As he got in, I asked," Where are we going?" kind of with a hint of bitch in it. 

"You'll see, babe." he said while his right hand tried to grasp mine.